“Restful night” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #118 of 171 Hotels in Charlotte

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
S� Paulo
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

I had never stayed in a microtel before and I will certainly never do it again. The hotel was really dirty, the elevator was broken (I had to carry heavy luggage upstairs) and my reservation was wrong when I arrived due to a system failure. It has been a very unpleasant experience. Rooms are poorly isolated and it is possible to listen to noise coming from other rooms (and i mean inspired couples)

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

microtelairport, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
want to take this time and thank you for your review
I would like to offer my deepest apology for your stay at our hotel, we try to make sure each guest has a pleasent stay and im sorry to hear yours was not. I want you to know, we have taken all the right steps to properly handle these issues.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Perfect! little room on first floor with all we needed- tidy, clean and comfy. $69+ for one bed for my mom and me. asked for extra towels but didn't need them. quiet room, self serve breakfast, helpful staff.

• Stayed November 2013
I am so glad to hear about your great stay at our hotel, we use good and bad comments and concerns to improve the overall quality of our, staff and rooms. We look foward to seeing you in the near future.
Salem, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Stayed because of the park and fly offer. This property is not well maintained. If you are disabled, give it a pass. In ADA shower, the seat was installed so that your back would be to the controls and shower chair provided wobbled like Jello. Glass on wall picture was broken in to long, sharp shards. Bump it getting into bed and you could get badly cut. We like most Microtels.

Room Tip: Look at room before you check in!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
microtelairport, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Charlotte Airport, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
want to take this time and thank you for your review

Been to Microtel Inn by Wyndham Charlotte Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn by Wyndham Charlotte Airport

Address: 3412 Queen City Drive, Charlotte, NC 28208
Location: United States > North Carolina > Charlotte
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #118 of 171 Hotels in Charlotte
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn by Wyndham Charlotte Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham and Hotels.com so you can book your Microtel Inn by Wyndham Charlotte Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn Charlotte Airport Hotel Charlotte
Microtel Hotel Charlotte Airport
Microtel Charlotte
Charlotte Microtel

If you own or manage Microtel Inn by Wyndham Charlotte Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.