“Great stay super clean! Would definatly recommend to friends.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Renaissance Charlotte Suites

You added Renaissance Charlotte Suites to your Saves list
Renaissance Charlotte Suites
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2800 Coliseum Centre Dr, Charlotte, NC 28217 (Eagle Lake)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights & Save 15%
Ranked #23 of 171 Hotels in Charlotte
“Great stay super clean! Would definatly recommend to friends.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Checked into this hotel last week staff the is all super friendly. Ate in this resteraunt our waitress Sarah was super nice and cute. I definatly have a crush. Checking out was a breeze and room service didn't wake me up before I left at nine.
Synopsis- good food, great staff, very clean, I would definatly recommend to anyone staying in charlotte!

• Stayed March 2013
MSchwantner, General Manager at Renaissance Charlotte Suites, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience during your recent stay at our hotel. Guest satisfaction is key and I will pass your comments along to the mentioned staff member. We look forward to serving you again on your next trip into the Charlotte area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
Princeton, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

My wife and I stayed here while in town for a show. I was 100% satisfied with everything about the Renaissance. The hotel is very upscale and in great condition. The bed was very comfortable. The room was very clean. Checking in and out was fast and easy. I hope to stay here again in the future.

Room Tip: Not a lot of restaurants close by. Plan on driving a few miles if you don't want to eat at the...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
MSchwantner, General Manager at Renaissance Charlotte Suites, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
We are glad that you had such a wonderful experience during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay, and we welcome the opportunity of serving you and your wife again in the near future. Thank you for selecting our hotel!
Clinton, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Clean rooms, good service at the desk, friendly staff throughout the hotel. The room maid, Joan Green, was especialy helpful. She has worked it the hotel for two yeas. She answered our questions and gave us extra tash bags without us asking. She helped us to feel we were at home away from home.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Guest satisfaction is one of our major goals, and I am happy that we were able to make your experience with us enjoyable. I will pass your comments to the noted staff member. I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay, and the service that our staff provided. Thank you again for your patronage.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

I am a Platinum member and stay at numerous properties. Unfortunately, my experience was well short of my expectations for this brand. My room was not cleaned, the staff did not address other issues. Overall, I will not stay again. They have management issues. This should be a great property if managed well. Very poor customer service overall!

Stayed March 2013
I would like to extend my deepest and sincere apologies, and regret the inconvenience that you experienced at our hotel during your recent stay. I am fully aware that you have many choices in hotels, and we are grateful to have taken the time to inform us of the inconvenience. I hope that this experience will not deter you from your continued business association with us and the Marriott/Renaissance family.
Dayton, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Come here for business several times a month. The Rooms are clean and spacious. The customer service is outstanding. The front desk people are polite, friendly and quick. The people at the bar are excellent, Kris and Emma. You will find them to be friendly and professional. The food at the bar is excellent. I will keep coming back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
As a business traveler when looking for a hotel we know that location, convenience and customer service is key, and we are happy you where able to find everything you needed. I will pass your comments to noted staff members. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay, and the service that our staff provided. I am fully aware that you have many choices in hotels, and we are happy you have continued to choose our location.
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Great hotel I always enjoy my stay. Rooms are large and comfortable. The staff is always welcoming and usually remembers who we are. Emma and Kris always treat us well at the bar so be sure and pay them a visit.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Guest satisfaction is one of our major goals, and I am happy that our staff was able to make your experience with us enjoyable. We appreciate your patronage, and we welcome the opportunity of serving you again. Once again, thank you for selecting our hotel!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on business trip for two nights. Room was very clean and spacious. There was a mi up with my confirmation. I was supposed to get a King bet but had two doubles. It just meant my wife and I were able to sleep closer! Bed was comfortable, room had little living room at the beginning of the suite. There was a couch, chair, couple tables, a desk, and a tv in the living room. There was a sink, refrigerator, and microwave. In the bedroom were the two double beds, desk, dresser, chair, tv, and night stand. The bathroom was very clean and spacious.

The food was ok. Had breakfast both mornings, nothing fancy. Ate lunch there and again, nothing too spectacular.

The pool area and workout area were both in good condition.

Overall, I had a very pleasant stay and am looking forward to my next stay in August.

• Stayed March 2013