“Great stay super clean! Would definatly recommend to friends.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Renaissance Charlotte Suites

Save Saved
You added Renaissance Charlotte Suites to your Saves list
Renaissance Charlotte Suites
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2800 Coliseum Centre Dr, Charlotte, NC 28217 (Eagle Lake)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #16 of 170 Hotels in Charlotte
“Great stay super clean! Would definatly recommend to friends.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Checked into this hotel last week staff the is all super friendly. Ate in this resteraunt our waitress Sarah was super nice and cute. I definatly have a crush. Checking out was a breeze and room service didn't wake me up before I left at nine.
Synopsis- good food, great staff, very clean, I would definatly recommend to anyone staying in charlotte!

• Stayed March 2013
MSchwantner, General Manager at Renaissance Charlotte Suites, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience during your recent stay at our hotel. Guest satisfaction is key and I will pass your comments along to the mentioned staff member. We look forward to serving you again on your next trip into the Charlotte area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

When I arrived at this hotel I was totally impressed from the moment I walked through the door. The large atrium which encompasses the dining area is magnificent. Check-in was quick and friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. The sitting area has a door which separates it from the bedroom which makes taking a nap away from everyone else possible (unlike the setup at a SpringHill Suite). The sitting area faces the atrium which does have a window if you want to look out. You can hear a little noise from the dining area at times, but nothing that I would consider disturbing. The bedding was extremely comfortable and lead to a great night's sleep. The window in the bedroom faces the outside of the hotel. From my window I could see planes coming in and out of Charlotte Douglass International Airport, but I never heard any noise from it. The breakfast that was offered was very good and the coffee was amazing. Check-out went just like check-in, quick and friendly. I was very impressed and will be back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
MSchwantner, General Manager at Renaissance Charlotte Suites, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your recent stay at the Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel. Comfort while away from home is key to travelers, and we are happy that you were able to find that at our hotel during your recent stay. We appreciate your patronage, and we welcome the opportunity of serving you again during your next visit to the Charlotte area
Princeton, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

My wife and I stayed here while in town for a show. I was 100% satisfied with everything about the Renaissance. The hotel is very upscale and in great condition. The bed was very comfortable. The room was very clean. Checking in and out was fast and easy. I hope to stay here again in the future.

Room Tip: Not a lot of restaurants close by. Plan on driving a few miles if you don't want to eat at the...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
We are glad that you had such a wonderful experience during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay, and we welcome the opportunity of serving you and your wife again in the near future. Thank you for selecting our hotel!
Clinton, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Clean rooms, good service at the desk, friendly staff throughout the hotel. The room maid, Joan Green, was especialy helpful. She has worked it the hotel for two yeas. She answered our questions and gave us extra tash bags without us asking. She helped us to feel we were at home away from home.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Guest satisfaction is one of our major goals, and I am happy that we were able to make your experience with us enjoyable. I will pass your comments to the noted staff member. I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay, and the service that our staff provided. Thank you again for your patronage.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

I am a Platinum member and stay at numerous properties. Unfortunately, my experience was well short of my expectations for this brand. My room was not cleaned, the staff did not address other issues. Overall, I will not stay again. They have management issues. This should be a great property if managed well. Very poor customer service overall!

Stayed March 2013
I would like to extend my deepest and sincere apologies, and regret the inconvenience that you experienced at our hotel during your recent stay. I am fully aware that you have many choices in hotels, and we are grateful to have taken the time to inform us of the inconvenience. I hope that this experience will not deter you from your continued business association with us and the Marriott/Renaissance family.
Dayton, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Come here for business several times a month. The Rooms are clean and spacious. The customer service is outstanding. The front desk people are polite, friendly and quick. The people at the bar are excellent, Kris and Emma. You will find them to be friendly and professional. The food at the bar is excellent. I will keep coming back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
As a business traveler when looking for a hotel we know that location, convenience and customer service is key, and we are happy you where able to find everything you needed. I will pass your comments to noted staff members. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay, and the service that our staff provided. I am fully aware that you have many choices in hotels, and we are happy you have continued to choose our location.
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Great hotel I always enjoy my stay. Rooms are large and comfortable. The staff is always welcoming and usually remembers who we are. Emma and Kris always treat us well at the bar so be sure and pay them a visit.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Guest satisfaction is one of our major goals, and I am happy that our staff was able to make your experience with us enjoyable. We appreciate your patronage, and we welcome the opportunity of serving you again. Once again, thank you for selecting our hotel!

Been to Renaissance Charlotte Suites? Share your experiences!