“Outstanding” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #98 of 170 Hotels in Charlotte
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

Ken and his staff are always accommodating, friendly and responsive. I have stayed here numerous times in te last two years while on business in Charlotte - sometimes for 3-4 months straight - an never once have they failed to lie up to my expectations or exceede them. I recommend them to everyone I work with or anyone looking for an extended stay motel.

• Stayed August 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Sumter, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I have stayed at this Suburban for going on two months, and I have it rented through to November. It is a clean, quiet, and comfortable stay. The people here are great, so the next time you plan to go to Charlotte I would highly recommend the stay here!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
New Haven, CT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

We stayed here one night on the way to a short vacation Florida. Suburban Extended Stays usually provide a good, predictable experience but this hotel went beyond what was expected. It had a great, friendly staff and nice clean rooms. A great place to stay without breaking the bank.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I stay at this Suburban extended stay every time I am in Charlotte. The location is convenient to South Charlotte and the management will do whatever is required to make you happy. It is a safe and quiet place. I recommend this Suburban extended Stay to everyone looking for an economical, safe, clean and convenient accommodation.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Redondo Beach, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

When I first got to Extended Stay, I was a little uncomfortable. I was in the very back of the hotel on the ground floor, and I felt vulnerable. I called the manager, Mr. Patel, and he said that he would change my room if there was any possibility of doing so. Well, he found a way, and I moved to a second floor room in the front area. The second room was the same size and had the same accomodations, but, I felt safer there. In addition, I accidentally left my Nook (electronic book), a card, and some other items. I called and Jheri at the front desk said they would mail it out as soon as possible. Everything arrived, and I really appreciated the effort to go the extra mile with mailing everything and with changing my room.

Room Tip: Rooms in the front next to the main office are the best.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

The staff was friendly and made sure your needs were met! It is a clean and nice place to stay. Would definitely stay there again and send others too. Also there are many stores,restaurant, including a hospital close by I believe around 5mile radius.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I am staying at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Charlotte longer that I expected to be. I arrived at 3:00 am and was greeted by a security guard. The manager promptly came down and checked me in. I have received the best service from the staff and feel completely safe staying here. I don’t understand the other reviews because I have received the best service - or I wouldn't still be here - 11 months later.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Been to Suburban Extended Stay Charlotte-Pineville? Share your experiences!