“Great food, great value” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ilios Noche is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #225 of 1,849 Restaurants in Charlotte
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
“Great food, great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Went for lunch. Ordered Baked Goat cheese with herbs. Delicious, large portion, plenty of bread for sharing. Lamb burger was awesome. So many tempting dishes on the menu to try. Would have been a lovely quiet lunch had it not been for a family with two extremely loud children! Will try again for dinner next time as it's so local. I hear they have great live music on the weekends too.

Visited April 2014

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Still trying to like this place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Every time I eat here with others I really want to like this restaurant. But either the service is not up to standard(which is usually the case) or the food is not quite there or there are too many noisy children or... So still trying and I know so many people who enjoy this restaurant, but just not me.

Visited February 2014
Charleston, South Carolina
“Bland and Hairy?!?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

We went to the new location in quail corners and would not return. The atmosphere is nice busy but nice but it was very hot inside, uncomfortably so. Our service was average at best we order a appetizer of dip sampler and within the first bite my friend found a piece of hair in it. We have all been in the restaurant business so we didn't freak out but it was gross. The manager was nearby so we informed him he apologized and got us a new appetizer. He did not inform our server who asked if we had ordered another one in the meantime? Poor communication if you ask me. That wasn't the only problem with the dips there was no garlic to be found. If anyone has had middle eastern/Mediterranean food you know that garlic is essential. How do you have hummus and tzaziki without garlic. Best way to describe it bland...and hairy! My chicken souvlaki was good and the Parmesan risotto was REALLY good and I would recommend it highly. My friend got the white beans side and it was in a bath of olive oil so that was not edible. The staff did make some good wine recommendations and we enjoyed our time but overall the food was disappointing and we would not return. The final straw was that the dip sampler was not taken off the bill! It was about $10 and again we didn't want to make a fuss so I didn't complain but I thought that was tacky. Would never recommend

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Longmont, Colorado
“Consistently good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

I've eaten here several times and have always had great food and wine. The wait staff has always been attentive and I've had great service.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Matthews, North Carolina
“We eat here more often than we eat at our own dinning room table”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

My family absolutely love eating at Illios Noche. Both locations are great but the providence road location is our favorite. The staff is almost always one step ahead of us. Everyone is very friendly and the food is always great. Anytime there's been an issue they're always quick to remedy it.
Since we have small kids we usually avoid them on weekend nights. Way too crowded for us. Hands down our favorite place to eat in charlotte.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere