If i was by myself the room should have been ok, but i was with my husband.
I reserved a King room. Thru Expedia.
When we got to the Hotel, the front desk confirmed my reservation, so what a surprise we got, no king bed. 2 queen beds, and a handicapped room.
My husband very disappointed with the room, wanted to change rooms but the guy in the front desk wasn't very helpful at all, he said that pretty much first come served. So what is the point of making a room selection reservation?
Ah we didn't arrive late just around 6 pm. So this kid said ah the check in is at 3pm. My point on this is they didnt care abouth the customer.
Besides that they wanted to charge me $25.00 instead of $20.00 for valet parking.
And on my reservation said $20.00 and also on the phone message.
If they have show me more interest on us, i would have paid the $25. But not i complaint on that.
So dont ever expect to get your room of choice in this Hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Charlotte Uptown At The Epicentre Hotel
- Aloft Charlotte Uptown At The Epicentre Hotel Charlotte
- Aloft Charlotte Uptown
- Aloft The Epicentre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrate your style in North Carolina's financial center at Aloft Charlotte Uptown at the EpiCentre. Close to shopping, dining, sports and the Nascar Hall of Fame ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Aloft Charlotte Uptown at the EpiCentre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.