What i like to the the hotel is:
Design. IT is different
Atmosphere, a lot of small attentions to give you an another hotel experience. A nice lounge, bar, live music on thursdays, a 5$ voucher if you ask them to skip cleaning your room etc.
Location: perfectly located in the centre of the city
BUT: I hate those places where both fridge and airco in the room are noisy. I had a room at street side overlooking the parking at the other side of the streets with extremely noisy airco turbines for the whole night.
So if you there, and are sensible to noise, make sure you don't have a room on trade street or on weekends on the epicentre itslef as it seems they are organising concerts over there.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Charlotte Uptown At The Epicentre Hotel
- Aloft Charlotte Uptown At The Epicentre Hotel Charlotte
- Aloft Charlotte Uptown
- Aloft The Epicentre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrate your style in North Carolina's financial center at Aloft Charlotte Uptown at the EpiCentre. Close to shopping, dining, sports and the Nascar Hall of Fame ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Aloft Charlotte Uptown at the EpiCentre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.