“Our experience was excellent#!!!! Will definitely stay there again and recommend to others. The lady at the front desk was very” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood

Double Your Points
Ranked #28 of 171 Hotels in Charlotte
Certificate of Excellence 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

I felt like I was at home. It was clean and e everyone was friendly and the lady at the desk I forgot her name I think it was Barbara she was a black lady, she was awesone. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family because of the excellent service I received. I had never stayed at a hotel what I feltbad the people actually care about how I was being treated.

• Stayed May 2014
Lisa G, General Manager at Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Dear Rashiele,
Thank you for taking time to share feedback on your recent stay. I am so delighted that the team made you feel at home and welcomed. I will be sure to share your accolades with the entire team. We hope to see you again soon.
Safe Travels,
Lisa Ganzzermiller

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Tallahassee, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

In town for business and stayed 3 nights. The staff was very friendly. Breakfast was OK and was taken down promptly around 9 or 9:30 so get there before then. The location was good for us near the airport and main roads. The area was quiet. The rooms were very spacious and clean. There was a little rust in the bathrooms here and there but clean all in all. I would stay again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Lisa G, General Manager at Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Dear braxton w,
Thank you for taking time to give us feedback on your recent stay and I am glad you enjoyed it. I am curious what room you stayed in so I may investigate the tub a bit further with my Executive Housekeeper. Please feel free to reach out to myself or Andrew, Assistant General Manager so we can take a look and make amends.
We hope to see you again soon!
St. Petersburg, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

My family of 4 stayed in this hotel while visiting family in Charlotte. Our room was spacious; it included 2 double beds, a pull-out sofa, a desk area, & a small wet bar area, including refrigerator. There was plenty of room for each of my sons to have their own bed and we still had room to walk around. We really only used the room for sleep, but the space was nice. The room was also nicely decorated.

The complimentary breakfast wasn't the best hotel breakfast I've ever had, but it was nice for the kids to be able to grab something each morning before we left for the day. There was good coffee, juice, cold water, and a variety of cereals, bagels, toasts, etc. There was also sausage & eggs. We were staying during the Memorial Day weekend, which was also a big race weekend, so the hotel was busy and the food probably went quicker than usual.

Overall, it was a good value for what you get.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Lisa G, General Manager at Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Dear Jenna B,
Thank you for taking time to give us feedback about your stay Memorial Weekend. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and our spacious rooms. We did have several groups in house and breakfast was a huge hit and I will be sharing your feedback with the leadership team to find ways to better accomodate higher volumes. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!
Cordially,
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

From the moment I step in the door I felt at home. The front desk staff who checked me in was great. The kitchen lady Rachel was very nice and greeted me with a good morning and big smile that really brighten my day.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Dear bigwinfield:
Thank you for chosing our hotel to stay and play while in Charlotte. I am delighted to hear that the team made you feel at home. We work very hard to create an environment where guests and team members are treated like family. I will be sure to share your kudos with Rachel and the entire team.
We hope to see you again soon!
Watchung, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

This is a great hotel for the money. The staff makes the difference. Everyone was friendly and answered my questions. The breakfast buffet was included in the price and has a great selection. Good eats and Rachel made an extra breakfast sandwich for me to deal with a food allergy.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear John N,
Thank you for choosing us to stay and play while in Charlotte and we hope to see you again soon!
-Lisa Ganzzermiller
Panama City Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

My stay at the Hyatt was absolutely wonderful. I had the opportunity to meet two great employees, Lucy Mcilwain and Jake Hunter. I have to say the entire staff was very helpful, however these two went over and beyond the daily duties of helping guests. I work in this industry, however it is rental apartments and I would love to have either one of these two on my staff. Traveling and being without your family is not ideal to many, but when you are greeted after a long day by Jake saying "well good evening Shelly, can I make you a drink?" It makes me feel at home. In the morning I look forward to saying hello to Lucy and she beats me to it every morning. Thank you for remembering my name and thank you for making my two weeks in Charlotte working until 10:30 pm, ready to go to my hotel and look forward to seeing smiling faces greeting me in for the night. I know it is hard to find great staff... and Hyatt you have a great one here. :)

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear ShellyMarlin,
Thank you for taking time to give us feedback about your recent stay! I am so delighted to hear that Jake, Lucy and the entire team took such great care of you. I will be sure to share your accolades with the entire team! We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Safe Travels,
Surfside Beach, South Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stayed just for 1 night to go to Carowinds and enjoy the pool. The property is very convenient and well maintained. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. Room was clean and well done, Hyatt Place is one of my favorite brands! One problem was with the pool - it was closed for our stay, which was one reason we chose this property. Rather than check out and request a refund, staff response was to have neighboring property allow use of pool, which was nice. They turned a problem around.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear SRFSDB,
Thank you for taking time to give us feedback about your recent stay with us. I hope you enjoyed your time at Carowinds!
I apologize that the pool was closed during your stay. Unfortunately with the high volume of guests the chemicals slipped out of balance causing the water to be cloudy. If the water becomes too cloudy and we are not able to see the bottom of the pool, we cannot allow guests to swim. Guest satisfaction is top priority and I am glad you were able to swim at the alternate location.
We hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to Charlotte.
See you soon!
Lisa Ganzzermiller

Been to Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood? Share your experiences!