Save Saved
You added Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6050 Tyvola Glen Circle, Tyvola & I077, Charlotte, NC 28217   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #30 of 170 Hotels in Charlotte

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Charlotte
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Wonderful service and excellent location; the rooms were beautiful and the amenities were outstanding! We especially appreciated the tea and coffee available 24/7. We would recommend this hotel without reservation to anyone.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Todd B, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Thank YOU for your 5 Star review and "Excellent Hotel" rating. I am pleased to hear about your experience and comments about the Wonderful Service and Excellent location. Also Thank YOU for recommending our hotel to others!
Charlotte
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Absolutely the BEST hotel stay ive had in a LONG time. Friendly staff, comfortable beds, clean rooms, etc. Great price too!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Your 5 Star review is greatly appreciated. In a word "Awesome". Thank YOU for commenting on our friendly staff, clean rooms and comfortable beds.

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola

Address: 6050 Tyvola Glen Circle, Tyvola & I077, Charlotte, NC 28217
Location: United States > North Carolina > Charlotte
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#8 Best Value Hotel in Charlotte
#19 Business Hotel in Charlotte
#22 Family Hotel in Charlotte
#24 Romantic Hotel in Charlotte
Hotel Class:3 star — Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola 3*
The Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte I-77 @ Tyvola road offers southern hospitality with world class service. Our upper mid-scale hotel is here to meet your needs with 3 meeting rooms and luxury hotel accommodations to include our oversize rooms and suites. Every morning we offer a complementary full hot breakfast buffet. Our free hotel shuttle offers transportation to the airport and Lynx Light Rail for your visits to many local attractions. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Airport South/i-77 @ Tyvola Hotel Charlotte
Wingate Hotel Charlotte

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.