Save Saved
You added Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6050 Tyvola Glen Circle, Tyvola & I077, Charlotte, NC 28217   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #27 of 170 hotels in Charlotte

495 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Kent, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

We booked the hotel at a great rate 2 days before our travel from Ohio to Florida. Easy to locate off I77S. Fri rush hour traffic was quite heavy though. I was delighted to find the lobby bright and fresh and the parking lot not packed on a Friday night at 6:30 pm. We were checked in immediately and assigned a first floor room. There was no noise from the hall or parking lot during our stay. Hot breakfast was included. Everything was very clean. Plan to stay here again!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Todd B, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola, responded to this review, February 9, 2014
I really am Thankful for your 5 Star Review. Our location is an excellent stop over from Ohio and Florida. We even have some guest stay over 2 nights to take in the many attractions such as Billy Graham Library on their way to and from Florida. Thank YOU for stopping by and we hope to see you on your way back through Charlotte.
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

The manager of the hotel(Sharlotte Samuels) was not customer service minded or courteous to guest. The front desk was unattended for 40mins while guest either waited in line or left the hotel. Customers staying at the hotel felt chastised for asking routine questions. Hotel manager encouraged guest to contact the site general manager of the hotel to get their concerns addressed. All of these instances add up to my severe displeasure at the level of service provided to several of my firms employees. As a matter of course we/I travel on business nine months out of the year. It was my sincere hope this situation gets remedied quickly and effectively. No guest should have to endure this poor level of professionalism and lack of attention to detail under any circumstances.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Please allow me to apologize for the impression you felt about our staff service. I assure you that this is not the normal experience of our guest. I am happy that we were able to offer you a complimentary room for your discomforts.
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

We stayed here while visiting family at Thanksgiving and we felt welcomed and very comfortable here. The staff was friendly, the rooms cozy and the service spot on. The location made it easy to get where we were going--we could get right back on the highway, or travel neighborhood roads. We will stay here again for sure!

Room Tip: we stayed on the top floor and loved it.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank YOU for sharing your Thanksgiving with us. Your 5 Star Review is greatly appreciated. Our staff commitment to guest satisfaction and our 3 Star Wyndham quality hotel as well as our location makes for a great place to stay.

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola

Address: 6050 Tyvola Glen Circle, Tyvola & I077, Charlotte, NC 28217
Location: United States > North Carolina > Charlotte
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#8 Best Value Hotel in Charlotte
#19 Romantic Hotel in Charlotte
#19 Business Hotel in Charlotte
#20 Family Hotel in Charlotte
Hotel Class:3 star — Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola 3*
The Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte I-77 @ Tyvola road offers southern hospitality with world class service. Our upper mid-scale hotel is here to meet your needs with 3 meeting rooms and luxury hotel accommodations to include our oversize rooms and suites. Every morning we offer a complementary full hot breakfast buffet. Our free hotel shuttle offers transportation to the airport and Lynx Light Rail for your visits to many local attractions. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Airport South/i-77 @ Tyvola Hotel Charlotte
Wingate Hotel Charlotte

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.