“Convenient and comfortable” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola

You added Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6050 Tyvola Glen Circle, Tyvola & I077, Charlotte, NC 28217   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #35 of 171 Hotels in Charlotte
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Highland, Utah
“Convenient and comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Very convenient location less than 15 minutes from the airport and downtown. Helpful and courteous staff. The room was clean and comfortable. The wireless was reliable although a little slow. The computer in the business center was too slow to even be considered functional. The parking lot was well lit. The exercise room looked nice (although I didn't use it). I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The elevators are a little slow. If you're in a rush all the time (like I am) get a room on the...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Todd B, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
We appreciate your wonderful comments. We are glad that your stay with us was comfortable and satisfied your needs. Thank you for pointing out the issue you had in the business center. That is quite unusual, but we will look further into the matter. We appreciate your business and look forward to another visit from you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola

Address: 6050 Tyvola Glen Circle, Tyvola & I077, Charlotte, NC 28217
Location: United States > North Carolina > Charlotte
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#7 Best Value Hotel in Charlotte
#24 Family Hotel in Charlotte
#26 Romantic Hotel in Charlotte
#27 Business Hotel in Charlotte
Hotel Class:3 star — Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola 3*
The Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte I-77 @ Tyvola road offers southern hospitality with world class service. Our upper mid-scale hotel is here to meet your needs with 3 meeting rooms and luxury hotel accommodations to include our oversize rooms and suites. Every morning we offer a complementary full hot breakfast buffet. Our free hotel shuttle offers transportation to the airport and Lynx Light Rail for your visits to many local attractions. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Airport South/i-77 @ Tyvola Hotel Charlotte
Wingate Hotel Charlotte

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.