Save Saved
You added Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6050 Tyvola Glen Circle, Tyvola & I077, Charlotte, NC 28217   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #27 of 170 hotels in Charlotte
WNY
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

We stayed here for a stopover on way home from Florida. Room was clean, staff was courteous and the location was great. Property was quiet and beds exceptionally comfortable. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Todd B, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
I am happy that you had a Great Stay and look forward to seeing you again on your future Florida Trips.

501 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

We stayed on our last night, and this was our fourth hotel on this trip. And I could say that this was a very good hotel. This had the best free hot breakfast. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. The room have a microwave and a refrigerator, which was a plus. And beside that all the staff was friendly and helpful. I definitely stay here again if I'm on the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank YOU for choosing us on your fourth hotel overnight stay. I am happy to see that your experience was excellant with our hotel and staff service. We do hope you will stay with us again when in the area.

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola

Address: 6050 Tyvola Glen Circle, Tyvola & I077, Charlotte, NC 28217
Location: United States > North Carolina > Charlotte
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#7 Best Value Hotel in Charlotte
#19 Romantic Hotel in Charlotte
#19 Business Hotel in Charlotte
#20 Family Hotel in Charlotte
Hotel Class:3 star — Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola 3*
The Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte I-77 @ Tyvola road offers southern hospitality with world class service. Our upper mid-scale hotel is here to meet your needs with 3 meeting rooms and luxury hotel accommodations to include our oversize rooms and suites. Every morning we offer a complementary full hot breakfast buffet. Our free hotel shuttle offers transportation to the airport and Lynx Light Rail for your visits to many local attractions. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Airport South/i-77 @ Tyvola Hotel Charlotte
Wingate Hotel Charlotte

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Airport South/ I-77 Tyvola, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;