You added Days Inn Charlotte North - Speedway - UNCC - Research Park to your Saves list
Days Inn Charlotte North - Speedway - UNCC - Research Park
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   1408 West Sugar Creek Road, Charlotte, NC 28262 (Mineral Springs)   |
Ranked #118 of 170 Hotels in Charlotte

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Raleigh, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Nothing fancy about this hotel. It is definitely older but has been maintained. No bugs, everything worked and bed was comfortable. Stayed in room 201. Lobby could use a remodel but didnt bother me cause i wasnt sleeping there. Stayed over on a sat night and price was very reasonable.

• Stayed January 2013
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Stayed for about 7 weeks at this hotel and must say they provided good service. Although I never had their breakfast, the house keeping staffs and front desk personnel were attentive to the needs of guess.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

The hotel manager Ray does not know I am writting this but not only is this the best hotel I have stayed and I stay at Hamptons too it is the best bang for your buck. I have always enjoyed my stay but last time I was in town I became sick. When the housekeeper found out I was ill she called tha manager Ray. Ray came down to check on me and offered to help me in anyway possible. I needed some meds so he took me to the Walgreems. Then that evening he came back with a covered dish of fresh chicken soup. I got to say it was not my favorite soup but it was the tought that counts. At this Days Inn I feel special and really feel safe and at home.

Just thought someone should know that some places in this country your more than just another credit card to swipe.

Dave

Room Tip: Ask for a room down stairs the hotel is 3 story with no elevator. Some rooms you can park in front o...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Niagara Falls, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

This was my second trip to Charlotte and I decided to stay in this hotel again. Before checking in, I decided to check other hotels on this exit 41, Super 8, Red Roof Inn, Roadway Inn and a couple more. Their buildings (exterior) are good looking, but for some reason, hardly 8 to 15 cars in each parking lot, at night around 12-30am. It is a saying, when you go to a new city and decide to eat and take a hotel, go for the one which is busiest, and I did the same. I head back to Days Inn, and the parking lot was full, atleast 80 cars. Now this has definitely inspired me to stay again in this hotel.
Room, furniture, carpet, TV channels and WiFi, everything was great, and obviously the price. Couple of things which need attention are, they need to replace in-room coffee makers, and pay little attention to the green belt along the fence and the enterance. One more suggestion, the breakfast hours should be extended to 10am, on holidays and on weekends.
One good thing I noticed was, they have a security guard at night on duty in the parking lot. This means, your car, which is parked next to your room, is safe.
If I happen to go to Charlotte again, I will definitely stay there.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn Charlotte North - Speedway - UNCC - Research Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Charlotte North - Speedway - UNCC - Research Park

Address: 1408 West Sugar Creek Road, Charlotte, NC 28262
Location: United States > North Carolina > Charlotte > Mineral Springs
Ranked #118 of 170 Hotels in Charlotte
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Days Inn Charlotte North - Speedway - UNCC - Research Park 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Charlotte North - Speedway - UNCC - Research Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Charlotte Days Inn
Days Inn Charlotte

If you own or manage Days Inn Charlotte North - Speedway - UNCC - Research Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.