“Perfect hotel convenient to airport” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Woodlawn Rd. Near Carowinds

You added Days Inn Woodlawn Rd. Near Carowinds to your Saves list
Days Inn Woodlawn Rd. Near Carowinds
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   118 E. Woodlawn Rd., Charlotte, NC 28217 (Montclaire South)   |
Ranked #120 of 170 Hotels in Charlotte
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Perfect hotel convenient to airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one night since my flights were canceled due to weather. The hotel is a short drive from the airport via their courtesy van which arrived shortly after I called from the airport to make the reservation. Van driver was friendly, helpful and courteous and so was the check in clerk. I was tired from waiting around in the airport for flight info so their pleasant demeanor was especially appreciated.

The room was surprisingly spacious and nice since the amount I paid (about $50) is a very reasonable rate. The temperature controls actually worked!!!! I could adjust them according to my needs. I have been in 5 star hotels where the temperature controls were never accurate, so this was a real treat for me. Beds had seemingly new covers, bed was comfortable, the room came with a beautiful flat screen tv, microwave and tv. The bathroom was spotless and it had granite counters!

There was no stopper for the bathtub and there was no shampoo provided but I consider those things trivial. The breakfast they provided was good: apples, oatmeal, cereal, donuts, toast, waffles, coffee, juices. It was a bit crowded, but I didn't really mind that as I took my coffee and oatmeal to my room.

When I checked out I was told that the courtesy van was not available but the hotel paid for a cab to take me to the airport. The cab was called and arrived promptly.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
DaysInnWoodlawn, Manager at Days Inn Woodlawn Rd. Near Carowinds, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Hello, Sir/Mem I thank you for your time and effort and I apologize for the inconvenience that you had to go through at our property . Please give us a chance to provide you with best possible service and I will personally make sure that you do not have to go through any of the problems that you had to go through earlier. we hope to see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Rock Hill, South Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Chose this hotel for its proximity to the Lynx light rail. Great price and short walk to the train make this an excellent choice when going to concerts, games etc in Uptown Charlotte. Close to the interstate and Airport make it a popular choice for flight crews also. Clean and friendly. Will stay again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Hello, Sir/Mem I thank you for your time and effort. Please come back and see us again.
Columbus, Ohio, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Overall it was not a bad hotel but it was in a bad part of town and it was just run down. I would not stay again. It was a one night stay and not the worst place I have stayed :) I will find a better place next time in town.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Been to Days Inn Woodlawn Rd. Near Carowinds? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Woodlawn Rd. Near Carowinds

Address: 118 E. Woodlawn Rd., Charlotte, NC 28217
Location: United States > North Carolina > Charlotte > Montclaire South
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #120 of 170 Hotels in Charlotte
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Woodlawn Rd. Near Carowinds 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Woodlawn Rd. Near Carowinds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Woodlawn Rd. Near Carowinds Hotel Charlotte
Charlotte Days Inn
Days Inn Charlotte

If you own or manage Days Inn Woodlawn Rd. Near Carowinds, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.