“A Great Stay -- Super Staff .. Even the other guests were nice!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte University Place

You added Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte University Place to your Saves list
Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte University Place
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   415 W WT Harris Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28262 (Mineral Springs)   |
Ranked #11 of 171 Hotels in Charlotte
Florida
“A Great Stay -- Super Staff .. Even the other guests were nice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Immaculate property well located and pet friendly. Nicely appointed rooms, surprisingly extensive amenities given the price. Staff could not have been nicer. And fellow guests were pleasant too.

The breakfast hit the spot before we hit the road. The happy hour was just right and I am amazed at the quanity and quality of the snacks.

The indoor/outdoor pool was delightful. Great for kids.

Room pricing was fair and overall this was a VERY positive experience. I have family in Charlotte and we cannot stay with them because we have a cat and so do they and the cats do not get along. I will be back!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Huntersville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

the customer service was warm and rewarding, they treated me like I was a queen. they made sure I was well taken care of and did not have to worry for anything. I want to say thank you to Ms. Jierra and the staff for making my birthday visit a wonderful warm stay while being there at Drury.

Charlotte
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The property was easily accessible with lots of parking. Free drinks and hot food bar being served when we arrived, which was a pleasant surprise. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was clean, the beds (and pillows) super comfortable. It was also one of the quietest properties I've stayed at in a while. Easy drive to UNC - Charlotte and Condord Mills Outlets.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the first time I have stayed at this brand of Hotel. And I have to say I was very pleased and impressed. The rooms are some of the cleanest I've ever seen and a very comfortable size as well. I love the fact that they offer an evening meal to their guests. The food was great at breakfast and in the evening as well. The service was outstanding and the price was very reasonable. From this point on when I visit an area with this brand of hotel. This is where I will stay. If you're in the Charlotte area and there are rooms available you should definitely spend the night at this hotel. You will not regret it.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Rock Hill, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I can't say enough good things about this hotel! Perfect!
Rooms, bathroom, whole hotel, clean! Very clean!
I stayed here for 4 nights and felt completely relaxed here.

Great breakfast and they have hot food served with two adult drinks every night for free! Who does this? It was awesome!

The staff here are wonderful! So friendly, so helpful, ready to do whatever they can for you. Every single staff person we saw while we were here were fantastic to us! I will stay here again and again!
This was my first time here but it won't be my last!!
Best hotel I have stayed at by far!

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Bracebridge, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2015

In our experience, Drury Inns are always clean and well-run. This time, in addition to those features, the staff were amazing. Big kudos to Doug (manager) and his staff of Arlene and Tierra. All (particularly Tierra) went over and above what was needed to make us feel welcome and appreciated. Can't say enough about them! Definitely will return there on future trips.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2015 via mobile

We had never stayed at a Drury Hotel before! It was an awesome stay! You pay a little more for the rooms but it is well worth it! 5:30 there is Kickback! They call it! But we had pasta, salad, chili, meatballs, and drinks! Extensive bar of food! We didn't need dinner! Then in the morning a free breakfast eggs, bacon, coffee, donuts, biscuits, and potatoes. Miss Mary was such a nice lady. Would wait on you and get anything you needed with a smile! Also the General Manager Doug Uzelac came to the table and talked with us to make sure we were having a pleasant morning and stay! When we are in Charlotte we will certainly stay at this hotel again and look for this hotel in other cities when we travel! Excellent!!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte University Place? Share your experiences!