My son and I stayed here on a trip from NYC to Mobile. This was the halfway point on a 2-day drive. The hotel is excellent - good service at the desk, spotless and spacious room, and walking distance to several restaurants. We went to Cheddars Restaurant and had a great meal for reasonable prices.
The breakfast the next morning was also excellent, and we were off by 9:00 towards our next destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Charlotte, a city full of southern charm and home to the second largest banking headquarters in the United States. Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Expedia, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte University Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte North Hotel Charlotte
- Drury Inn And Suites Charlotte North
- Drury Inn Charlotte
- Drury Inn Hotel Charlotte
- Drury Charlotte