“have stayed here a dozen times” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #70 of 170 Hotels in Charlotte
vientiene
“have stayed here a dozen times”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

can't beat the price, good coffee in the morning (the rest of the brekkie is pretty skippable, but OK), super pleasant staff, comfy rooms, no problems with housekeeping at all -if anything, they are over-responsive. Ask for an extra towel and you're likely to get two.

Dining options nearby: Azteca Mexican is very good and 5 minutes away. The Chinese delivery place that has menu's in the lobby is very decent. Tons of cheap places like Bojangles and House of Pancakes are a stone's throw away.

If we don't need to stay in the CBD, we ONLY stay at the Sleep Inn.

Room Tip: 2nd floor non-smoking rooms are a cut above.
Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
slclt, Manager at Sleep Inn Billy Graham Parkway, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to review our property and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Irmo, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

stopped in here after a long trip back from connecticut. even at midnight the staff is very friendly and helpful. good sized room, clean and comfortable. a little bit off the road so be sure too look closely off tyvola

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
slclt, Manager at Sleep Inn Billy Graham Parkway, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate your comments and look forward to serving you again in the near future.
Charlotte, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

we checking in on Oct,26,2013. we just want to get away for a day. bugs were in it the room.the lady at the deck were nice. she said she could not give us the money back but we could call the GM on Monday today . so that what I did (GM,Shelina Murji ) OMYG that lady did not let me tell her nothing. she said you have bugs in your house I have people come in for that ( for the bugs) no I will not be going back here. she said you should have check the room when you first check in. come on. I will be putting to on all the FB,TW,MYSP, to let the people know do not go to the sleep inn billy graham parkway in charlotte.

Room Tip: the room look clean it had bugs in it . your GM need to be check.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
slclt, Manager at Sleep Inn Billy Graham Parkway, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
The Front Desk Agent offered to change the room, but the guest opted not to take the offer. I was responsive and was trying to explain that we have a very rigid pest contol system in place and the flying bug could have come in through the window just as can happen in our homes; but guest did not want to hear any reason.
Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I stayed 6 nights at the Sleep Inn and found the hotel to be fine for a business trip. The hotel is well priced and the room is basic yet comfortable.

I had a king sized bed and found the hotel to be largely quiet. This led to good nights' sleep. The room also included a large flat screen TV, microwave, fridge & coffee maker.

The hotel is well situated for the airport, downtown and Park Rd areas, all of which are a quick drive away.

Breakfast was basic, but perfectly adequate. I would stop here again on another business trip

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Chesterfield, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

This hotel is nothing fancy, but it was cheap. I had a conference across the street at the Embassy and I was able to stay here for two nights for the price of one there. The bathroom door did not close all the way and there was hair in the beds. The breakfast area was nice, I did not eat the breakfast though. There was exercise facilities, the elliptical was very squeaky so that I quit.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Isle of Palms, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I needed to stay overnight in Charlotte and this was the only hotel for which I had enough Choice Privileges points. This hotel was in a location that was safer than the others I investigated and was a very short drive into the Convention Center where I needed to be the following day. It was nothing getting on and off the interstate once you knew how to do it, but the initial trip off the exit to the hotel was very challenging. There is a very small sign indicating the entrance, but if you are driving alone (as I was) and trying to pay attention to traffic lights, crazy drivers (of which there seemed to be plenty) and everything else, you'll never spot that tiny sign. Do not think you can turn around in one of the many business parks in that area. Apparently a lot of people like me have done this, so they have installed those spikes that will tear up your tires if you go the wrong way. (I did not do that, but I did spend a lot of time going one way in one of those business parks desperately trying to find the way out. I eventually did, but it took awhile.)
After I got into the hotel itself, everything was fine. I had a very large, comfortable king-sized bed in a very nicely appointed room which was immaculately clean. I liked that the sink is separated from the shower/toilet area, so one could wash hands and not bother turning on another whole set of fan, lights, etc. Also, if I had been traveling with my spouse, that would have been very convenient not to wait for the sink.
When I went down to the lobby area to take advantage of the 24 hour coffee and tea, the coffee was empty. The very cordial desk clerk said that she was in the midst of brewing another pot and would be glad to bring it up to my room. I decided to just wait for it in the lobby and get it myself, but I thought it was very nice of her to offer to do that.
The complimentary breakfast the next morning was fine. There weren't a whole lot of choices, but they did have a waffle maker.
The only con was that more than one of the lights was burned out in the back parking lot where I had to park, and it was a little spooky. However, I didn't have any trouble.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Cary, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We needed a hotel because it was much cheaper to drive to Charlotte and stay in a hotel than buy the airfare leaving from our home city. Our bedroom was clean and comfortable.

They provide a free shuttle to and from the airport. As an added perk they let you park your car in their lot for free while you are away during your trip. When you return just call and a shuttle will be at the airport within 30 minutes. Ours took 20 minutes to arrive.

We will be staying at this hotel again if we need to fly out of Charlotte.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Sleep Inn Billy Graham Parkway? Share your experiences!