I first visited this establishment in June 2009. My review at that time was not very favorable. It took a few years for my husband and me to return but we did so recently. I can't emphasize enough how much The Carolina Inn has improved. From the moment we arrived, our stay was absolutely perfect. The valets are all college students who are eager to please and very friendly and helpful. The front desk staff is very welcoming with the warm chocolate chip cookies. Our room was a beautiful corner room with dormers, elegant furnishings and beautiful colors. The room felt like a luxurious guest room at an estate. Our dinner at the Carolina Crossroads was so, so delicious and elegant. Make sure you visit the bar for their famous burgers - the best. The bartenders are great company. This Inn is so charming and beautiful. We visited during the holidays and the Christmas tree greets you at the main entrance. Beautiful. I can't say enough about how nice the entire experience is at The Carolina Inn. You must give it a try - you won't be disappointed. We will return many times in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located in the heart of downtown Chapel Hill, at the doorstep of the beautiful campus of The University of North Carolina. Come experience world-class service, elegantly appointed guest accommodations, superb dining, outstanding meeting and banquet facilities, and an expert staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Carolina Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Carolina Hotel Chapel Hill
- Carolina Hotel Chapel Hill