“Casual pizza place.....quick and good” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Durham, North Carolina
“Casual pizza place.....quick and good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Lots of different types of pizzas on the menu, all thin(ner) crust. Place is usually busy so you may have to wait but their table turn over is quick. Nice and easy way to eat out without getting all formal about it.

Visited June 2012

Greenville, North Carolina, United States
“Great Pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

The pizza at Brixx's was cooked old style in a gas and wood fired oven. The crust was thin and cruchy, just the way I like it. The staff was very friendly. I would not hesitate eating there again. It was one of the best pizzas I have ever eaten!

Visited November 2012
Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States
“Great neighborhood bar and restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We love going to Brixx. It's always very good, reasonably priced with very nice selections of wine and beer. The vibe there is bustling and fun, a good place to take kids, but not a kiddy restaurant. My husband and I eat there and always see other people that we know. WE love to sit at the bar or sit at a table. pizzas, salads, pastas, it's all good. They have been in business for years, which is more than I can say about several other establishments in that neighborhood, and there is a good reason, because they do a great job. I gave it a VERY GOOD rating, because I believe that only a top of the line restaurant deserves EXCELLENT rating.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Great food, great location, great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

My husband is being treated for cancer at UNC Medical Center, so we've been staying at a nearby hotel. A friend gave us a gift card to Brixx, so we tried it out. I had never heard of Brixx before, but have come to really love it! The food is great. I especially love the Margherita pizza and the Mediterranean Salad. Their pizzas are wood-fired and remind me of the pizzas we got in Europe while stationed there with the military. Fresh ingredients and a wood fire oven really make a difference. Delicious. I felt like the prices were very reasonable too, especially for what you get. We still have four more weeks of treatment, so I'm sure I'll be back!

Visited October 2012
US
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

People keep saying it is good and not excellent because this place deals in grains, giving us delicious pizza and beer. But the pizza is consistently delicious and the beers are awesome, the place is very popular and service is very good. Which makes this place excellent. They also have a lot of alternatives, like vegan cheese that tastes really good (it's vegan cheese! how on earth does it taste good? and i like my regular cheese generally) and gluten free options and other such things. It's not fine dining, but it's not meant to be.

• Visited April 2012