“Never disappointed” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
411 West Italian Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 231 Restaurants in Chapel Hill
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Never disappointed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

The Lemon Linguini dish is fabulous as is their Calamari appetizer. They have good chicken tenders for kids. The bar has a nice wine selection. Moderately priced, great location.

Visited April 2013

“The pizza and pasta are great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

This is a very nice restaurant with wood fire grilled pizza and pasta. My husband loved the pasta win Italian sausage penne and the rest of us had the pizza! It was really good and reasonably priced!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting from out of town and asked our hotel concierge for a dinner recommendation. Told him we were looking for upscale and seafood. He recommended 411 West and made our reservation. Parking is no small feat around the restaurant we found out later about valet parking down road. We were seated right away and ordered our drinks. When I ordered the organic salmon I was then told "oh sorry we are out of that I should have told you that before" so the entire party I was with had already ordered and I was put on the spot having to quickly rethink my order. Have to be honest at that point I was ready to walk out! I asked for more time and the waitress left.
Finally I just went for the special peach and goat cheese pizza.
Our food arrived-my dinner was so delicious...best pizza ever! Everyone enjoyed their meals, desserts and coffee. I will definitely visit again-maybe next time you will have ordered enough salmon for me to try that!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Good food for business or pleasure.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I've been to 411 West several times when treating out of town business partners to dinner and for social events with friends. The food is always delicious and the service is very professional and friendly. I highly recommend when trying to find a nice but relaxed atmosphere.

Visited August 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“Excellent Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This place is very nice and the pizza is wonderful if you like thin crust. It is especially tempting in the summer when the students are out of school and you can actually find a parking spot. It is located right on Franklin street so it is fun to browse and shop before and after eating!

Visited July 2013