“We missed Chicago until we found this Resturant !” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #115 of 251 Restaurants in Chapel Hill
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“We missed Chicago until we found this Resturant !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011 via mobile

Just wonderful, unpretentious where the chief will walk out and just talk the patrons. Unique food combos every week.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Looking forward to a Third Visit Soon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

When visiting my son in the CH area, we visited the sit down restaurant twice now in the past three months and both times the three of us raved about our food. On our second visit, at first I was disappointed because the menu changed and there was not a vegetarian item there from the prior month's visit. But, alas, the tuna entree I chose was fabulous as was the Scottish salmon that my son's girlfriend ordered. We split a yellow beet salad that was tastefully served on individual plates for us. The bread is fresh and crunchy and the dipping oil is yummy. Our waiter was obviously new, (a bit over attentive) and served everything at a perfect pace, never rushing us even though the place was packed (after a UNC football game). My son ordered Pasta Carbonara both times we visited because he enjoyed it so much on the last visit.
Local farm produce is used and the chief is very creative with the ingredients on this small menu.
Changes can be made to assist your taste. I'm looking forward to returning.

• Visited October 2011
North Carolina
“Very good pizza.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2011

Similar to NY style, Pazzo's pizza was fresh and delicious. I had ordered one previously to go, and found the bottom was black and burnt, and was disgusted- but friends told me that was the exception to the rule, and encouraged me to try it again. I did, and found the pizza to be delicious and of high quality, twice since that incident. I cannot speak to the quality of the restaurant side, but the pizza is good, and I find it dependable, delicious, and will use this as my staple pizza close-to-home.

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pelham, New Hampshire
“A neighborhood gem in Southern Village”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2011

A pizzaria on one side, outdoor dining, an open kitchen, comfortable bar and, best of all, a delightful restaurant serving great food with wonderful service from GJ and Colin.

Chef Seth Kingsbury uses farm to fork ingredients with interesting blend of flavors. An offering was fried SC quail that was quite tasty and different....not your run of the mill meal. The calamari was presented with a mixed green salad.

In the dining room, you can't just have a slice of pizza, but you can order a whole pizza that are really very good.

• Visited August 2011
Durham, North Carolina
“An inventive menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2011

Pazzo is an Italian restaurant, but it is far from a pasta place. (It does have a wonderful take-away pizza area attached for those looking for quick and completely casual). The food is moderately priced and everything I've had (been there 5-6 times) has been great. The atmosphere is casual with a touch of elegance.

• Visited June 2011