“Very clean and friendly staff !” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Cedar Point
Newnan, Georgia, United States
“Very clean and friendly staff !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Traveling up the coast I had the opportunity to stay here overnight. The desk clerk was a very friendly and helpful gentleman even though I was checking in at 3 AM ! There was ample parking and the room was very clean, comfortable and quiet. I will be sure to stay here again should I be traveling thru the area !

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
mygoodtrip, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Silver Creek Inn, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words and recognising the effort that our staff puts in welcoming our guests. They are overjoyed in receiving a validation that what ever they are doing is the right way. They also understand that they will not rest and will try to do even better. Once again, my staff and I thank you so much. Thank you also for choosing us for your hotel needs in the area. We hope to see you again!

78 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We were in town for a wedding on Emerald Isle and chose this hotel for it's location, rates and reviews. The rooms were possibly the cleanest I have ever experienced. Even the carpet looked good. Very well-appointed. We were happy there was staff at the desk around the clock as Hurricane Sandy approached landfall, with steady rain and brisk winds. Breakfast was typical but very well maintained and tables were clean. 24 hour coffee was great in a storm. Nice place, staff, would return.

Room Tip: Room on the back, 2nd floor, was quiet.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Marietta, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

We had come off the Outer Banks by Ferry and were really looking for a place to stop for the night. So far we hadn't seen anything we were willing to take a chance on. When we stopped at the Best Western we were pleasantly surprised. Clean, Quiet, nice staff and a decent breakfast in the morning. Tub did not drain well, but it didn't totally cover the tops of our feet so if that's our only complaint when stopping at 10 at night - it was a good night's rest.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
New Bern, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

we had a wedding close bye on10/6/12 and stayed at best western in Swansboro every one was so nice there room were cheap and very clean and the breakfast was very very good will tell all about going there again

Room Tip: higher floors have lessa/c noise
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Huntsville, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

I had a nice stay at this hotel. Staff was very pleasant and welcoming. My room was upgraded to a suite (well - a larger room with a sofa). The sofa had one cushion that was badly beaten down but the other two were fine. The AC is close to the bed which presented some "air blowing on head while sleeping" issues. This is one of my pet peeves but most places are just designed that way. The bed was comfortable enough but I'd have appreciated a little bit heavier cover (again the dang AC). There is a recycling bin near the ice maker which I approved of. I think a lot of recycling happens in North Carolina so maybe it is the norm. Breakfast was more continental than most Best Western Plus hotels I have stayed at. They did have microwaveable biscuits with sausage and bagel toppers for hot items. They also had packages of hard boiled eggs, a waffle maker, a decent selection of cereal (yeah - Raisin Bran) and skim milk. Skim milk is an unusual item to see at a Best Western. We did not experience internet problems and my husband downloaded some large video podcasts with no problems. In fact, we have encountered much slower internet at many full service Marriott hotels we have stayed at. One previous reviewer mentioned that the shower was very nice - I agree and found it better than I have at home.

The hotel is older and some of that age is showing. That, combined with the limited breakfast, is why I could not rate this hotel excellent. All in all this was a fine stay for what I paid and I was happy to keep the $40 in my pocket that I would have spent had I stayed at the more expensive, new Hampton Inn in town. One last comment - the folks here are very nice.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I was extremely impressed with the exceptional service at this hotel. The room was very very clean, with microwave, refrigerator, nice flat screen TV and we even had a tastefully placed jacuzzi. The entire staff went out of their way to make us feel like we were the most precious guest at the hotel. Even the lady cleaning the pool, greeted us by name and asked if we were enjoying our stay. Speaking of which, the pool like everything else was very clean and relaxing. My husband and I were staying at this hotel for a somewhat sad occasion, funeral yet it was still quite enjoyable. The location was great. Dunkin Doughnuts is in the same parking lot and there is a nice little store next door. The continental breakfast had nice choices and was kept stocked and clean. A special thanks to the hotel staff for going the extra mile in every way. I would highly recommend the Best Western in Swansboro. We normally stay at Hilton or Marriott products but Karen at the front desk assured me that we would be happy at the Best Western and she could not have been more right. This was much better than the Hampton Inn or the Fairfield Inn in Jacksonville.

Room Tip: We enjoyed our jacuzzi suite and normally I would not even consider getting into a bathtub in a hote...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
mygoodtrip, Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Silver Creek Inn, responded to this review, August 12, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience at Best Western Plus Silver Creek Inn. Your comments are very encouraging and motivate the BW Swansboro Team to deliver even better service. Thanks.
nc
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

Last minute reservation they gave us a beautiful well appointed king jaccuzzi suite for a awesome rate, was it on the ocean ? no, but it was only a few minutes away, and considering some of the dumps we've stayed at around emerald isle, it was well worth the little drive over the bridge..great service,clean rooms and lobby,great breakfast, some of the best coffee anywhere.I would highly recommend it to anyone in the area ....

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to BEST WESTERN Plus Silver Creek Inn? Share your experiences!