“Excellence at its best!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Cary
Cary, North Carolina
“Excellence at its best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We stayed at the Hampton Inn just this week and it was exceptional in its customer service. Their manager, Mark, is the most accommodating, hospitable hotel manager that I have had the pleasure of meeting. Not only did he strive to meet our guest needs, he exceeded them as well as their concierge, Carline. The warmest welcome, us west coasters had ever experienced. We were so impressed we booked another stay for July. Clean, comfy accommodations. Centrally located. Excellent staff. Good breakfast and manager's reception. You will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: Any room is probably exceptional!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

My family stayed at this hotel during graduation weekend. We had an amazing time. The hotel staff was just wonderful and defined southern hospitality! They were very accomodating even during such a busy time for them. The location of this hotel is convient to many things including there highways and down town! Wonderful wonderful stay!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Joe F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review! We actually pride ourselves on our southern hospitality! It is very nice to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. I hope that you stay with us again the next time you are in the area. Please feel free to contact me at joe.francisco@hilton.com if I can be of any more assistance.

Joe Francisco
Providence, Rhode Island
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

This Hampton inn is showings its age. Granted comfortable beds but that is about it. The decor of the rooms are dreadful. This property needs a revamp or a different brand to match the rooms.

The staff is super nice and very welcoming. The breakfast is ok. I stay away from Hampton's hot breakfast - as I like my stuff not to be synthetic.

The hotel is a business hotel. It is off any major thorough way and I don't know why you would stay here if you weren't here for business

• Stayed April 2013
Joe F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear Reslimpan,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. Thank you for the kind words about our staff and their hospitality. I apologize that the rooms seemed dated and in need of a refresh. We are actually beginning a renovation later this year. We also just had our annual carpet cleaning which always brightens our carpets! I hope that you will choose to come back and stay with us again the next time you are in the area. Thank you again for staying with us and I hope to see you again soon.
Kansas City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I stayed for two nights and used the mini-breakfast (selection was good and food was available early). Did not use the outdoor pool or exercise facility. The room was clean, quiet and convenient. Staff were knowledgable and helpful. The discounts for hotel guests at nearby restaurants was welcomed. Although I set my towel aside the maid disposed of it and replaced it, as well as my soap. I could have reused the towel and soap, so that was an unnecessary waste.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for your recent review! I am happy that you enjoyed your recent stay and that you found everything to be great. It is good to hear that you enjoyed the selection at our Hampton Inn Jump Start Breakfast! We do work closely with several restaurants in the area and they are great partners. I'm glad you were able to enjoy them. I apologize for the Housekeeper. We do have a linen re-use program designed to cut down on water consumption and your towel should not have been rewashed if it was hanging up in the bathroom. We also work with a charity that repurposes used soaps and sends them to countries that need them. Again, thank you for your comments and I hope to see you again the next time you are in the area!
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

My wife and I stayed one night in this hotel on our way to the east coast. All I can say is, "wow". Wonderful decor. Staff was very friendly and professional. It appeared to my wife and I that the staff was more than willing to go over and beyond the call of duty to satisfy the customer. Room was great. I will stay here every time that I am in the area. Also, it was right off the exit and very easy to find

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Joe F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Jeff H,

We are very happy that you and your wife enjoyed your stay so much! That "Wow" factor is really what we like to hear! We are defintely very willing to go above and beyond the call of duty to satisfy our customers. After all, our guests are what is most important to us! Glad to hear you will choose us every time you are in the area! Hope to see you again soon!
Munich, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

A nice hotel to stay. One feels like at home. A warm welcome everytime you enter the lobby. You feel you are member of the family. A very good loyality programme. The location is very peaceful and approachable. Very near to the shopping complex.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Dinesh K,

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel! I am glad you felt at home during your time with us and we definitely consider you a part of our Hampton family! Thank you for choosing our hotel and I hope to see you the next time you are in the area!
Apex, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Clean Room and Lobby Great Internet Great Breakfast Most importantly...wonderful people!! Very helpful, efficient and friendly! Will definitely stay here again as well as recommend to others! Thank you for a fabulous stay

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Judith H,

Thank you for your comments on our hotel! We are glad that you chose to stay with us! We strive to offer excellent customer service to every guest during every stay. I'm glad that you were able to witness this first hand! Thank you for recommending our hotel and I hope to see you next time you are in town.

Been to Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary? Share your experiences!