“Solid quarters” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Cary
Cary, United States
“Solid quarters”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We chose this Hampton Inn rather than our regular one a bit closer to the Arena due to price-- we saved 40 dollars for the sake of driving 5 extra miles on beltways--a no brainer. Everything about this hotel was the usual Hampton quality--no problems, pleasant, a good placed to stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Joe F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for your comments! We greatly appreciate you choosing our hotel for your recent stay. We are glad that you found value in our hotel with an affordable rate and all the usual Hampton Qualities that you have come to expect. We hope that you chose to stay with us again, and that next time we can exceed your expectations as being better than the usual Hampton quality! Thank you again for staying with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Clean, quiet, very close to major roads, no noise from the major roads. Restaurant right next door in walking distance (30 steps from from door). Staff was very friendly, courteous, speedy check in, good breakfast, even portable fruit and yogurt to go. Foyer a little boring once entering. Lacking a focal point, but was clean. Room was a little small but had all the necessities. Beds were, as per Hampton consistency, really comfy and roomy!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Nags Head, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Location was great, loved that it was so clean and pretty, but that air-conditioning was awful!!!Loud - so loud- sleep was impossible.... got in late otherwise would have complained and maybe it could have been fixed....

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Pfafftown, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

This time I got a room with defective Heating/Air... my wife and I spent the night on a rougher than usual bed and in uncomfortable temperature! Technician came up when I called... reset the cooling unit, and admitted to there being problems, and told me what to do... but when it locked up and / or froze up late that evening, it failed.

Room Tip: Make sure the Heating/Air unit is in working order before unpacking!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Joe F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
I apologize for the issues you had with the air conditioning system in your room. I understand how difficult it is to sleep when you are hot because I am the same way. And I'm sure that mixed with the fact the bed was uncomfortable, did not set you up for a very good day the next morning. Again, I apologize for the issues, and I hope that the next time you are in the area, you give us another try. Thank you for being a loyal Hhonors member and thank you for staying with us. Please let me know if I can do anything else for you.
Detroit, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

This Hampton Inn was clean and staff was friendly. The room was clean. I had a desk chair that didn't raise up and a plug in the light that didn't work. I got a new chair and nothing was done with light as there were 2 plugs. The hotel maintenance staff was nice and accommodating. Great location, breakfast was fine - nothing fancy. Stair wells were well light as I like to take the stairs. I would stay there again. The bed was a little hard but wasn't uncomfortable.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Joe F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank you very much for your comments regarding your recent stay. I apologize that there were issues with your desk chair and lamp. I trust that the staff to great care of you! Thank you for your kind words about our Maintenance staff, they greatly appreciated it! I'm sorry that the bed was harder than your preference, but glad that it wasn't uncomfortable. Hopefully you were able to get a great nights rest! Again, thank you for your comments, and thank you for choosing to stay with us. We hope to see you back soon.
Shallotte, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Nice, clean, safe hotel for solo travelers, especially female travelers.
Friendly staff, decent breakfast.
Good location. Right next to Wake Medical and across from a Wal-Mart. Very convenient.
Would stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
We love hearing feed back from our guests so thank you very much for the comment on your stay! I am glad that you enjoyed everything and that the hotel met all of your needs! We pride ourself on our friendliness and service and hope that it helps everyone enjoy their stay. Thank you for chosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

My husband and I were there to hear the NC Symphony. We arrived before noon, and our room was ready; and there was no fee for early check-in. Check-in and check out was quick and easy. The staff is so hospitable, and competent; and the hotel is very clean. Our non-smoking room was most comfortable, and quiet. Also, one feels secure in this hotel. The complementary breakfast had selections to suit most any diet. Although this hotel does not have a restaurant, there is a restaurant next door that offers 10% off to travelers staying at this Inn. The Inn is just off the Raleigh beltway, and it was easy to reach our destination in Raleigh - Meymandi Hall.
Our room was an exceptional value!

Room Tip: Ask for a non-smoking room. We were on the 4th floor, which was very quiet.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
HamptonInnCary, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Hi CharlotteDavis! Thanks so much for your review, we definitely appreciate you taking the time to highlight all the positive things about our hotel.

I agree, we do have a great staff who are all very hospitable and competent. Most of the staff have been here for years and really enjoy their job. I love that you also pointed out how clean, comfortable, quiet and secure our hotel is. We are situated in a great area here in Cary where there are restaurants and other things to do nearby. Our location is convenient to the beltway as well, making everywhere in the area (even the NC Symphony) around just a 10 minute drive.

Thanks again for the feedback! We hope you will stay with us again sometime soon, we'd love to have you back!

Been to Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary? Share your experiences!