“so i never write a review for a chain” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #122 of 359 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: American, Seafood
woodbridge
“so i never write a review for a chain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

but this one deserves one - excellent food (I ate their twice in 3 nights) and the service especially at the bar was fantastic

• Visited March 2014

Morven, N. C.
“Poor Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

I visited this restaurant and requested that I be assigned a waitress. The hostess totally disregarded my request and placed me with a waiter who couldn"t have cared less about good service. I often stay in the area, but will not be visiting this restaurant again.

Visited February 2014
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Nice Dining Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

My wife, son and his fiancée went here for dinner on a cold rainy night. When we arrived we were welcomed and escorted to our seats. It was your typical Red Lobster so nothing different there. The meals was awesome as always and our food was brought out in a timely manner.

I would say the only down side was the service. Our server was a little lackadaisical when it came to customer service. She had to be reminded of the different items we ordered and didn't get brought to or table.

• Visited January 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“It was Red Lobster, but nothing to complain about”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

My wife and I stopped here for dinner before heading to see the Hurricanes play. We are from Charlotte, so we weren't too familiar with the restaurants in the area, so we decided to play it safe and go to Red Lobster.
The food was all around pretty good. I had the sirloin and coconut shrimp. It's been good at other locations, and it was no different here. Cheddar Bay biscuits were great. The only knock, the lettuce in the salad was not as green as it would be if it were fresh, so you knew it had been sitting in the fridge for a little while.
All around, great service, and a good meal.

• Visited November 2013
Durham, North Carolina
“Do not miss the ENDLESS SHRIMP!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Red lobster provides endless shrimp every year around October. You can enjoy more than 5 flavors for only 15 bucks per person. I like grilled one best, but also enjoyed other choices. The service was pretty good: the waitress kept walking around and asking if you would like to order your next plate of shrimps.

Visited October 2013

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!