“Appetizers” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Cary, North Carolina
“Appetizers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I have been to Cafe 121 twice now for apps. Try the egg rolls which are delicious. I've aso enjoyed the sweet potato fries and at my request, with maple syrup. The hostess/wait staff is very accomodating and friendly. Chef Hamm even came out to greet and check on us. The atmosphere is cozy. Love the photos on the wall too.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Morrisville, NC
“A real gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

This new restaurant in Cary is a real gem. Located next to Johnson's Jewelers downtown, parking is a little dicey. Don't get towed! Just walk a short distance if there are no spaces on the street. The chef owns the sister restaurant in Sanford, so he knows what he is doing. I have eaten there several times since it opened: with friends and with family. Each time I have ordered something different and I have not been disappointed. The staff is very accommodating to special requests. A nice variety of salads, sandwiches, and combos are available. I especially like the lunch offering of a soup, half sandwich, and a side. We must try it for dinner. You will not be disappointed with Cafe 121.

Visited March 2013