“Magnificent Massage” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 9 activities in Cary
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Amb Day Spa offers a very unique spa experience. Our spa is a small and quaint. It’s like a little oasis where clients receive personal attention in a very relaxing atmosphere. This quiet, tranquil environment will leave you feeling refreshed and renewed.
Morrisville, North Carolina
34 attraction reviews
“Magnificent Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

If you have not experienced Amb Day Spa, you are missing a treat! The service is superior, the ambiance is so relaxing and the professionalism is second to none. I highly recommend Amb Day Spa and will certainly return!

Visited January 2014

Apex, North Carolina, USA
19 attraction reviews
“Excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

I bought this first as a groupon and I am hooked. The location was a bit hard to find at first... but well worth it as Annette is wonderful and makes you feel so relaxed. So far I have only had reflexology (numerous times) but I am planning on adding more. It is quaint and personal service in a very relaxing environment.

Visited September 2013
Middlesex
“Amb Day Spa is Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

My experience at Amb Day Spa was great. Very professional and friendly. I love the relaxing atmosphere of the spa. You feel rejuvenated after your service. I love getting massages and facials and I've experienced many spas in the past. But none compare to Amb Day Spa in Cary, NC. Massage therapist, Annette is wonderful, and she makes you feel as if your her only client. I highly recommend Amb Day Spa. And their prices are great. Call Amb Day Spa today and schedule your service. You won't be disappointed.

Visited February 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Best Full Body Massage I ever got”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I can honestly say that I received the best full body massage I ever got at Amb Day Spa. Annette truly is a dedicated professional. I did not feel rushed as you usually do at those chain spas. You know what I am talking about. They give you a robe and slippers and tea and then have you sit in a waiting room which they'll call their "Relaxation Room" as if wasting your time is part of the whole spa experience. Then you get a mediocre rushed massage because there are 5 other heads of cattle in the "Relaxation Room" waiting to get in. The massage I received at Amb was slow, deep and invigorating. I felt as if I was her only concern at that moment.The therapy room's size, temperature and scent were also very soothing and relaxing.At $70 you are not going to get the gift shop and feng shui entryway, just the best massage of your life.

Visited December 2012
Raleigh
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I am writing this review for the massage I got at Amb Day Spa. I've had massages at several places over the years and thought this one was great! The massage therapist was Annette, who has tons of experience and was pleasant to talk to (not awkward during the massage at all). She really knows her stuff! She even spent extra time on me. I felt like I was truly in good hands! I also got a facial right after the massage, but since I had never had a facial before, I'm not sure how to compare it. It was certainly enjoyable though! Overall, I was very pleased with the service, ambiance, and overall feel of this spa. Loved how small and quaint it is. Be aware you go inside the Jazzercise Studio to get into the spa. It took me a minute to figure out where to go, but the first employee I encountered in the studio was really nice and helpful!

Visited October 2012

Been to Amb Day Spa? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Amb Day Spa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later