“A good place for a casual lunch or dinner.....” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #36 of 359 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: Dessert, Hamburgers, Ice Cream, Hot Dogs
Description: Your favorite 50's diner with a modern twist. All Natural Angus beef burgers. Hand cut Idaho potatoes fries and gigantic onion rings. Custard made fresh every two hours. Come enjoy your favorites.
“A good place for a casual lunch or dinner.....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Just went this past weekend with my wife for the first time. We decided to try the hot dogs and fries. Both of our hot dogs were good. I had the Chicago Dog and my wife had the Texas Chili Cheese Dog.

Also, had the fries and onion ring combination. They were not as hot as I would have liked. They were probably sitting around for a while before being served to us. I like their soda selections. They have multiple flavors and combinations available. We did not try their ice cream.

I thought the service was great. The women taking our orders was extremely helpful with the questions that we had. We really liked the atmosphere of BurgerFi and will definitely go back when looking for a good, casual meal.

Overall, a good experience and good food.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Cary, North Carolina
“Another overpriced burger joint”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Competent food, really, really overpriced. I do not understand the obsession with burgers, although I can sure see the results around me every day.

Service is weird. You order from a counter where there are a million options you have to choose. I guess if I was a burger-eater it might make sense.

Personally, if I needed a burger, Red Robin would be the overpriced variety I would prefer.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Best Hamburger in the Area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

We just tried this place out this week and WOW is it a great hamburger. It's made with grass fed beef so you can tell the difference, it's not greasy at all. The fries and onion rings are the best ever. Of course we had to try some Concrete and Custard ice cream to top everything off. Definitely try this place out! Oh and there a nice patio to sit on to enjoy the great weather.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“juicy fresh kobe beef hambergers never frozen”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

I defy you to find better onion rings than here
spacious flat screen tvs
great personal service
Boylan black cherry sodas are fantastic

Dallas, Texas
“Stumbled Onto A Great Place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

I was in the area on business and pulled into a "town square" type development. What caught my eye intially was the Starbucks that morning so I decided to head back that evening for dinner. I walked around and the seafood place had a 50-minute wait. So, I decided to try BurgerFi. I'm glad I did!

The burgers are made from scratch and then cooked to order. No greasy taste. Fries were hand-cut and fried in peanut oil giving them a nice taste.

Overall not quite a traditional burger joint. Definitely a step above.