“Great Pizza and Pretzels” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
“Great Pizza and Pretzels”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I love the pizza at Mellow Mushroom. They have a casual atmosphere with great food selection on beverage selection. I have been many times and always leave enjoying the pizza. For an appetizer I strongly suggest the pretzels.

Visited January 2013

71% Recommend
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Delightful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

One of my favorite places to eat in Cary! Service is always fast and friendly without being overbearing. They've never let my drink become empty - one of my pet peeves, so good on them! Each time I've eaten there, I've had the "meat pizza" - probably has a name, but that is what I think of it as - and I'm NEVER disappointed. Flavorful and filling, I usually end up taking a slice or two with me for later. Definitely on my recommend list!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great piiza and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Our server was great and very knowledgeable. We had lots of questions since there were 3 vegetarians and one vegan gluten free person in our group. If the waiter didn't know the answers he seemed more than happy to go and find out from the kitchen for us.

The pizza was very good and the kids enjoyed it. We'll definitely be visiting again at some point.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kaysville, Utah
“One of the best!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I have never had any issues with this Mellow Mushroom. Their service is friendly and very helpful, especially when your daughter makes a huge mess with a drink. Their pizzas are always delicious! I love coming back again and again.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Really Good Hoggies!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Friend and I stopped by Mellow Mushroom last week...both of us ordered the Hoggie. She had chicken and cheese...I had the avocado...and I must say that it was the best sandwich I have had in a very long time. Delicious ingredients, the bread was perfectly toasted. She really liked hers too! Our waiter was also very personable and attentive. Will be heading back there soon.

• Visited November 2012