“Delightful!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Delightful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

One of my favorite places to eat in Cary! Service is always fast and friendly without being overbearing. They've never let my drink become empty - one of my pet peeves, so good on them! Each time I've eaten there, I've had the "meat pizza" - probably has a name, but that is what I think of it as - and I'm NEVER disappointed. Flavorful and filling, I usually end up taking a slice or two with me for later. Definitely on my recommend list!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great piiza and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Our server was great and very knowledgeable. We had lots of questions since there were 3 vegetarians and one vegan gluten free person in our group. If the waiter didn't know the answers he seemed more than happy to go and find out from the kitchen for us.

The pizza was very good and the kids enjoyed it. We'll definitely be visiting again at some point.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kaysville, Utah
“One of the best!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I have never had any issues with this Mellow Mushroom. Their service is friendly and very helpful, especially when your daughter makes a huge mess with a drink. Their pizzas are always delicious! I love coming back again and again.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Really Good Hoggies!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Friend and I stopped by Mellow Mushroom last week...both of us ordered the Hoggie. She had chicken and cheese...I had the avocado...and I must say that it was the best sandwich I have had in a very long time. Delicious ingredients, the bread was perfectly toasted. She really liked hers too! Our waiter was also very personable and attentive. Will be heading back there soon.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wash,Dc
“Not worth a return visit”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My son and his family started going to the Mellow Mushroom because the restaurant offers vegan pizzas (non-dairy cheese) and whole wheat crust. Non-dairy cheese is not my thing, so I ordered a white pizza (not vegan) with mushrooms. It was not good!! The crust was tasteless and the topping was bland. Not worth the price!

• Visited October 2012