“Love a clean hotel.” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Nc
“Love a clean hotel.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

The staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and everything worked well. The beds were very comfortable. The room was quiet except a few cases when people were talking loud on the way to the elevators. We would have liked to have used the pool but didn't have time. It was a good location close to restaurants and stores. I felt safe with my children. Love having the microwave and refrigerator in the room because one eats constantly and the other always has leftovers so we seek it out in hotels. Have stayed at other Hilton Garden Inn locations in different areas and always had a good experience. Enjoyed the welcoming letter from the manager as a personal touch. Will stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Amulya S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Dear Chris C,

Thank you for lovely words on TripAdvisor. I also want to personally thank you for your loyal patronage with Hilton Garden Inn. At Hilton Garden Inn we truly speak success and want to make sure that we can give all the amenities of a full service hotel but at affordable price. I am also happy to know that you loved my welcome letter, it is just an another way that I like to inform the guest prior to arrival about the hotel amenities so they can plan their trip accordingly and have time to enjoy the hotel as well. I hope see you again soon.

Amulya Singh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Love HGI, love this property even more than most. Staff is SO friendly and attentive, cleaning staff was constantly about, even wiping elevator doors late at night. Rooms are very nicely furnished, spacious, and comfortable, quiet rooms even at capacity. Great bar and pantry, no fireworks, but a solid quick drink and snack as the HGI norm. Only issue I had with the stay was weak water pressure, despite only being on floor 2 - I was at the end of the hall, maybe near the end of the pipe run.

Dear oginalXfactor,

Thank you for your wonderful comments of TripAdvisor. I am so pleased to know that you were completely satisfied with each and every aspect of the hotel, from service to product. I was notified by my front desk staff regarding the week pressure on the pipes and I want you to know that it has been rectified. WE hope to see you again soon!

olathe, ks
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Stayed two nights. Overall experience was good. Waitress on duty at breakfast during the first morning was not very good, we had a much better experience on the second morning. Room service was not available in the evening. Spigot on bath tub leaked. No major problems and the motel was for the most part very nice.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear ranwin33,

Thank you for your feedback on TripAdvisor. I apologize for your less than perfect stay with us. I am not sure why you were let to believe that we do not have room service in the evening since we do in fact offer room service for dinner everyday from 5pm till 10pm. I sincerely regret not communicating that amenity to you properly. I also apologize for the tub spout leaking and I will follow up with the maintenance department for preventive maintenance schedule. Once again I want you to know that it is each and every team members goal to ensure that we exceed our guest expectations each and every time. I hope that you would give us an another chance for your next visit to Cary.

NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Super clean - I believe this property is very new, as is the Doubletree right next door. Both are very well located in the Cary area if you have business nearby (anything within 10 miles is easily accessible in Raleigh, "traffic" here is not really "traffic"!!). There's plenty right next door, movie theater, restourants, shopping, fast food, etc......and it's right off the loop (lower side off 40 but right where the 440 loop begins).

Rooms, halls, common areas - ALL SUPER-CLEAN. Staff very friendly. HGI has it's staple small-restaurant in the lobby, did not use, but seemed clean and food smelled good.....tends to be a BIT on the pricey side, but compared to a full-service hotel it's not too bad.

Reasonable rates, clean-fresh linens, overall my new-go-to in the Raleigh area!

Dear Hodels,

Thank you for your lovely comments on TripAdvisor. I am happy to know that you had an amazing stay with us and loved our brand new property. Due to our amenities people assume we are a full service property but in fact we are considered a focus service or limited service property. But we do have all the amenities of full service but the cost associated.

As you had mentioned that we are very well located from Raleigh and Airport and are in middle of one of the biggest shopping center in the RDU area. But it is still very quiet and peaceful. I appreciate your feedback on our menu and I want you to know that we change our menus periodically and I will keep your comments in mind next time we are doing our menus. We look forward to seeing agin soon!

Milwaukee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I was visiting friends in Apex, NC and was looking for a hotel close by. Since I like Garden Inn's, this was perfect. This is a newer one and the lobby looks great. Very open and I like the different colors used throughout the entire area. My room was a standard Garden Inn room but with updated furniture and features. Plenty of electrical outlets by the bed, which some older Garden Inns do not have. And I like that the newer hotels are going with just a shower in the bathroom. For some reason, bathtubs gross me out. Slept really good and grabbed breakfast in the morning. I've had some sub-par breakfasts at Garden Inns but this one was really good. Really fresh fruit, good eggs and even decent coffee. I didn't get the name of the woman working breakfast but she was bright and cheery and really took care of everyone.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Amulya S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Dear ScooterRed71,

Thank you for your lovely words on TripAdvisor. As you had realized from your stay we are a brand new hotel and our housekeeping department works hard to keep everything new. I am also happy to know that you enjoyed our king rooms with showers since rooms with two queens have bath tubs, mostly suited for families. I am very happy that you enjoyed our breakfast since we serve all our produce obtained from local farmers and farmers market and they are fresh daily. We believe in our community and strive to make a difference wherever we can. We hope to see you again soon!

Westford, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Was here 2 days ago for one night. New hotel just passed its one year anniversary. Great format, people at checkin were great. Bartender was nice although it closed a tad early. Breakfast was great. Corner suite room, extremely clean. Loved it.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear travelwithkidz,

Thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your business and I am sorry that our bar hours were not to your liking. We have noticed that during weekdays with our corporate travelers no one frequents the bar after 10pm and same is true for leisure family travelers on the weekends. I do want you to know that if our bar is busy we do keep it open late in the night sometimes even past mid night. I am happy to know that you had wonderful experience at our hotel and we hope to repeat that during your next visit.

Reston, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Clean, comfortable rooms. My organization presented a workshop in one of the meeting rooms. The Hilton Garden Inn staff could not have been more attentive and helpful. Lobby conducive to gathering with colleagues. Fresh, contemporary decor. Convenient location to airport, restaurants, PNC Arena and movie theater.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Amulya S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear MaryP,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our hotel to TripAdvisor. I was delighted to read your wonderful comments about our hotel and staff! We make it our personal duty to provide each guest with the best service available. Please be sure to visit us again on your next trip to our area!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary? Share your experiences!