“Hospitality, Friendliness, & Great Service!” 5 of 5 stars

Save 10-30%
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Cary
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Southport, North Carolina
“Hospitality, Friendliness, & Great Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

From the always warm and welcoming greeting at the front desk by Dolores, Lawrence, Junious, or Austin to the restaurant managers, Khalid & Bernice, there is always a strong appreciation that my wife and I are staying at their hotel. Juan Carlos is always available to prepare a special breakfast of "The Best Omelots" or whatever you wish.
The rooms are clean, well furnished, and well supplied each day.
Thanks also to Kathrine Cummings, Sales Manager for her pleasant smile and appreciation for our business as well as to see what else they can do to make our stay more comfortable.
TRyan

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
CaryHI, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh - Cary, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Thank You Mr & Mrs Ryan for choosing to stay at The Holiday Inn & Suites Cary NC. We value your experience and greatly appreicate your feed back on tripadvisor. I am delighted to hear great things about the front desk ( Delores, Lawrence, Junious, or Austin), Khalid & Bernice, Juan Carlos aka "The Best Omelots"and Kathrine Cummings, Sales Manager for her pleasant smile. It does our heart good to know we have gone the extra mile to meet your expectation. We look forward to seeing you very soon. Thanks so Much!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel twice for business. It was ok. Rooms were nice enough. Lobby was weird, bartender was disinterested in being helpful. In fact, the set up of the lounge was strange compared to other hotels. Breakfast wasn't free - had to prepay $5 - otherwise it was $11 the morning of. I paid for 2 breakfasts I never had time to eat...

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Ms.Kozamel thank you for taking the time to let us know about things that were a concern to you. We have taking all of these things in consideration, and have also addressed the experience you had in Cafe Sage Bar & Restaurant Area. Ms. Kozamel next time you are in the area please contact me so we can make sure your stay here with us is a much more pleasant stay.

Shantez Battle
Holiday Inn & Suites Cary NC
5630 Dillard Dr
Cary NC 27518
919-851-1220 ext 7803
hica.gsm@cmchotels.com
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

This is a solid hotel for business travelers. While it's not the cheapest hotel in the area, it is one of the newer mid-grade hotels in this area. That means it's clean and full of tasteful furniture -- both in the rooms and in the lobby.

As a guy who spends a TON of time in Hampton Inns, I can say that this was a nicer hotel by a mile -- and considering that it was in the same relative price range, that makes this a better stay.

Now I probably wouldn't stay here with my family on personal travel because I COULD find something cheaper, but if you're traveling for work and the company is picking up the tab, this is definitely worth the look.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you Mr.Wferriter for Choosing to stay with us here at The Holiday Inn & Suites Cary NC.
Its great to know you were impressed with our location and the Hotel products it had to offer for you than what you were normally acustom to at your past hotels. As you know we are a full service hotel with more things to offer than a limited service hotel. Mr. Wferriter we would love to see you again and make you feel at home with us. Thanks so much for taking the time to give us your feed back.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I enjoyed the room and the staff was so friendly...great place to lay my head. The room was so clean and the location is excellent. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to spend a couple nights in the area.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank You BNewsome for your stay with us,and letting everyone know about this hotel is the place to stay. That really help out alot of guests and travelers that are looking for the perfect place to stay and to enjoy themselve with our awesome team here at the Holiday Inn & Suites Cary NC. Thanks
Fletcher, North Carolina, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Everything was booked up for my visit to the area. I thought I was lucky to find a room in this hotel. Reviews looked amazing for sure. The room was $131, not what I would usualy pay for a HI.

There is no ususal free breakfast here. Upon check in I had to pay an extra $5 for breakfast or order toast and fruit in the room for $8. I think for that price you should get a comp breakfast. Then I had to pay a tip for my breakfast. I was hemorrhaging money.

Checked into the room and there was food on the floor. The halls felt like a sauna and the customer service was bad. I asked if there was a notary and the guy behind the front desk just said. "nope". He didnt offer anything else but that.

Bad stay and cost twice as much as any other place in a long time. So disappointed.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
CaryHI, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh - Cary, responded to this review, February 2, 2013
I wanna start off saying I do apologize Ms. Kristen N. Here at the Holiday Inn & Suites Cary NC we do take feed backs extremely serious. We have shared these concerns with our team. I Hope you will give us another chance to correct the bad experinece. Its our goal to be your home away from home & to go the extra mile for our guest! Please feel free to reach out to me directly Shantez Battle 919 851-1220 ext 7803 email hica.gsm@cmchotels.com Hope to hear from you.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I think this was worth our last Minute trip... Location was in a nice area... Rooms were great.. Staff were very pleasant.. I must say that Tez is awesome he went over and beyond to make sure my wife and I and a great stay.. He is a keeper and I definitely would return because of his customer service. Thank you.

• Stayed January 2013
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I like coming to the Holiday Inn Cary NC to see familiar faces. I must say hospitality there gets better each time. Thanks kanyatte for the wonderful service in the cafe'. Taz was great with excitement during check in!! I will return back soon.Thanks

• Stayed January 2013

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh - Cary? Share your experiences!