“"Perfect Stay"” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 22 hotels in Cary
Roxboro, North Carolina
“"Perfect Stay"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2011

My wife and I were celebrating our 10th wedding anniversay. The staff at the front desk (Daffie, Delores and Karen) made our stay "Perfect" along with the beautiful hotel. The whole property was very well maintained and clean. "We will be back"

Thanks, Everyone

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

270 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

I've traveled a lot with my company and have stayed at the Holiday Inn Suites in Cary NC for at least 2 - 3 weeks out of each month. The hotel is clean, conformable and safe with a great gym. Minutes away from dining, shopping and a movie theater. The staff is wonderful, kind and very caring. It's like home away from home. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Eaton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

I visited this location in October. My husband and I were celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary. The hotel was
very beautiful especially the lobby. The pool was great.
We had a great time!!! When we checked out, the young
lady, Daffie made the total experience a good one. Even
though the phones were ringing off the hook, she took
the time to make sure we were satisfied and enjoyed our
stay. She remembered we were celebrating and made
us feel very special. Even my husband noticed and he
never notices anything!!!!! Thank you again Holiday
Inn and Daffie. We cant wait to visit again.

Stayed October 2011
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2011

My first time every staying at this hotel or even being in the raleigh area was only driving thru. I came in with no reservation on October 23,2011 and this was my husband and I third hotel in the area we checked out. The young lady name Daffie who found us a room and checked us in was very nice, professional and a joy to chat with. We knew nothing about the cary area and she took time out to tell us about the area and the hotel. What every we needed she and the manager who we spoke with the following day about restaurants her name Delores was also very friendly and made us feel very welcome and a very good restaurant to eat at. Rooms were very clean and comfortable will stay again the next time in the Raleigh area and would recommend this hotel to our many friends to stay at.

Room Tip: I had a regular but did get a chance to see their suites very nice. Next time will stay in a suite.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2011

I highly recommend this hotel. I stay in Holiday Inn's and Holiday Inn Express' across North Carolina for work 2.5 to 3 weeks of every month. Holiday Inn in Cary has friendly staff, clean rooms, a great tasting breakfast, and a nice/clean atmosphere that is warm/cozy. I recommend this hotel to everyone I know.

Room Tip: All the rooms I've had have been great. I'm not sure if you can go wrong here.
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2011

Great hotel with an AWESOME staff! I staff here often on business and the staff here is the greatest! From the moment I check in until I leave I feel like I am the guest of honor. Tez at the front desk is truly terrific and room service always provides the best service. Thanks to you all!

Room Tip: I have stayed here many times and every room was great!
Columbia, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2011

Another great stay at Holiday Inn Cary. Dot at the restaurant/bar was very cordial and accommodating. I frequent this hotel because of the service I get. Keep up the great work.

Room Tip: The suites have great space.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh - Cary? Share your experiences!