“Quick dinners” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Cary, North Carolina
“Quick dinners”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Ginger has a nice amount of options and have worked hard to have healthy options too. Nice eat in and carry out.

Visited October 2012

64% Recommend
South Carolina
“I Would Rave About This Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We had over the top excellent service and fantastic food. We had a party of eight and were treated like royalty. We each got something different and everyone thoroughly enjoyed theirs. Nice sized portions. Very clean. I had Happy Family and had enough for three meals. I think we all took home leftovers. No MSG. VERY healthy and fresh. Friendly, friendly service. I like Chinese anyway but this would be my favorite if I just lived a bit closer!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Good Chinese at a Good Price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stopped in when we were in Cary. It was convenient. The restuarant was clean and the prices were good. The menu had all the usual Chinese favorites. I had Twice Cooked Pork it was good not too spicy. My wife had General Taos Chicken which was not very spicy. Overall it was good not great.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Englewood, Florida
“Traveling”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

While traveling, we picked up an order to go, the restaurant looked it clean and the atmosphere seemed nice. (I always look around before ordering) I had general Tao chicken and my wife had the shrimp with mixed vegetables. Both meals were delicious as well as plentiful, we both had leftovers we ate the next day. They are close to hotels located near the interstate
and I would certainly eat there again.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Average Chinese food, but good value”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

It was really not too bad. Pretty descent Chinese food, and they were very nice and brought the food very quickly. Would probably go back.

Visited April 2012