“lunch value is awesome” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #214 of 328 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: Chinese
“lunch value is awesome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Lunch value is amazing for an all you can eat buffet. The dinner price of 11.99 per person is what I would call pricey. I can never seem to eat twelve dollars worth and usually am full after one plate so I don't feel dinner is a bargain.

The food is tasty and they have a great variety. Also, the fresh sushi, noodle and hibachi bars are great, something most buffet's do not offer.

Visited January 2014

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Best Chinese Buffet around Raleigh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I have been there quite a lot times, almost twice a month. One will be quite surprise by the foods there. Very close to real Chinese foods with a reasonable price.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Worst customer service ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

This was my second time there but i am definately not going back. The first time we went there the customer service was not as good and the food was not as fresh but we thought because we had gone late so we wanted to give them another chance. This time i brought the whole family...omg i wish i didn't. We were a party of 6 and my nephews who love Chinese wanted to try it so we went there. The customer service was terrible just as soon as we walked in. We were taken to the very back and when we asked to be sitted in the middle the lady was like noo u will be wasting my time......WHAT????????? We then said it was ok we will take the water to the other tables ourselves she shouted at my sister in law and said you have to sit on this side. Guess what the other people who were back there were black too.HMMMMM very bad experience...needless to explain the server got back up and we were told to sit back there. We were very polite and just all walked out...Fill out the black spaces...SO SAD. I didnt think that still existed. We are in 2013 for crying out loud......

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Morrisville, NC
“Great Tasting Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I love Chinese food and for some reason finding a buffett is my area is tough. Went to Cary and tried out Hibachi Chinese Buffett and all and all I really enjoyed it. Its near a cute little lake where there are geese about. Not agressive or asking for food. Just there minding their own business. All the typical chinese buffett items were there are cooked very well, flavorful. There was a noodle bar and sushi. Everything was yummy. I would recommend it.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Durham, North Carolina
“Decent Chinese Buffet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

I'm not a big fan of Chinese buffet restaurants but went for Christmas dinner with my meetup group.
Food - Taste wasnt that bad. Decent selection. However, most was luke warm to room temp at best. I like food to be hot if its supposed to be hot, but its a buffet and most buffets can't seem to keep a steady temp. Sushi was poor quality sushi consisting mostly of variations of California rolls. Desserts were out of a box from Costco.

Service - We were a group of 19 and had called two weeks in advance for a reservation so that we could all be seated together. We all arrived for reservation time and then were told we would have to wait an additional 15 minutes which came and went and then we were told we had to wait an additional 15 to 20 minutes in order for us to be seated together. People were getting hungry so we just took available tables. It isn't as much fun when you are a group and get split among 3 different tables. When the server took our drink order, I asked for water which never came. Server seemed overwhelmed and spaced out.

Overall I probably would not visit again unless it was part of a social event where I had no input in the location.

• Visited December 2012