“Bartender could use some congeniality classes” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Nashville
“Bartender could use some congeniality classes”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Although the food was very good the girl who was bar tending had friends at the bar the place wasn't busy so when they took a break outside together for a good long time wasn't exactly the attention usually given to customers. I had an order of the wings for an appetizer they were roasted chicken very flavorful and memorable enough to recommend them to anyone who may try this place. It is located in a shopping plaza with several other restaurants I chose them because they were not a chain that I knew. Usually when travelling alone you can get the wait staff or bartender to chat with you. There was none of that on this visit. I will for the food try the place again. But I'm not sure I would recommend them to friends visiting the area for business

Visited April 2014

Marietta, Georgia, United States
“Good potential but...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

The service is not good. They do not know the menu. They stood in the corner of the bar talking and laughing. What a shame because the restaurant has potential. Good ingredients on the pizza but not crispy the way Neopolitan pizza should be.

Charlotte, nc
“good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

I went there with co-workers while traveling. The pizza and the strawberry & greens salad were quite good. My co-worker who got the linguini with meatballs was not impressed with his meal. I guess pizza is the speciallty and what they do well. The decor was nice and our server was good too.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great food and great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

The pizza was awesome! The crust was perfect. The ingredients simply taste exceptionally fresh. This may not be your cheapest pizza but it is exceptionally good. The size is supposed to be a personal size however it has six slices and I could eat about half. We had the wings on a previous visit and I don't know how they do them but they are so good and have such a great taste without adding sauce. They come with caramelized onions which are really good however the wings are great by themselves. The owner is very friendly and seems to be genuinely happy you are there and wants you to be pleased. The servers were attentive and friendly. This was just a very pleasant experience with great food and great service. We also love the location. I wish they had a few more outdoor tables as they allow pups outside when the weather allows.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Quick dinner out”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

Mediocre meal at best, limited menu. Basic salads that were overflowing our plates and our pizza was burnt on bottom and warm on top. Probably fine pizza for families but did not entice my husband or me.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

If you own or manage Bella Mia, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.