“Great food for vegitairans, and great customer service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 359 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Fabulous place to lunch!! What started out as an amazing French bakery has now become a cafe too. The place is packed all the time - great food.
Chicago, Illinois
“Great food for vegitairans, and great customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

A friend recommended La Farm and touted both the quality of the food and its mission to provide French Style breads and food, free from chemicals and preservatives.

I had the soup de juor in a bread bowl and the kale caesar salad. Both were fresh and very tasty.
The coffee is also nice quality (I'd take it over Starbucks any day).

The customer service was excellent. My wife is vegan and we asked if they had any baked goods that didn't have milk or eggs in them. I was so impressed when about 5 employees took turns trying to help out. Even the pastry chef came out from the back to help. In the end, there was nothing dairy free, but the lemon tart came close...and was delicious! I want to thank the wonderful people of La Farm for taking the time to investigate our question.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Reno, Nevada
“Fresh bread”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a bakery that serves food. We went for lunch and had sandwiches. The bread was fresh and tasty. It was hard to pick what to order because all of the items on the menu sounded so good. One of the employees brought our daughter a cookie while we were eating which was a nice surprise. The place felt crowded even on a Thursday for lunch but the food came out quickly. If I lived near here this is where I would get my bread. I will definitely be back next time I'm in Cary.

Visited May 2014
“A little bit of France in Cary”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

This is the only place we go for fresh breads and pastries. You can taste the old world quality in everything they bake.

Painesville, Ohio
“Phenomenal ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

Best breakfast ever. I had the brioche and it was delicious, fresh and looked great. Service was quick and incredibly friendly. Going back tomorrow morning!

Morrisville, North Carolina
“Good as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I am mostly going there for their bread.
Unfortunately, there not that many places in Cary when you can buy real bread that has tasty crust on it. It's one of the few.
And their cafe is good too :)

Visited May 2014

Been to La Farm? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage La Farm, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.