“Wonderful middle eastern food in an unlikely place!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Description: Greek & Lebanese
Description: Greek & Lebanese
NC
“Wonderful middle eastern food in an unlikely place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

First saw one of these places near Meredith College. Tried it out and the food was so good that I looked for one in Cary! I was not disappointed. Everything is fresh and delicious! Give it a try if you like middle eastern food.

Visited October 2013

Cary, North Carolina
“Great Food, Fast Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I have come here for lunch many times and a few times for dinner. Each time the food has been wonderful. I've tried several dishes but I usually opt for the Jasmin Platter with 2 or 3 sides.
Today I had the chicken but the beef is excellent also. I'm not an expert, but the grape leaves are about the best that I have tried, The greek salad is good with fresh veggies and feta. Nice hummus. My only wish is that they had a spicy version of their hummus.
The prices are very reasonable for what you get.
The staff is super friendly and helpful. As an example, a couple of times I've been there when they took one of the spindles off the cooker because there wasn't much meat left on it. They chopped it up and came around giving everyone that wanted it some extra at no charge. Another time they were kind of slow getting my order because of someone new. We were eating lunch when they brought some free baklava to us to make up for the wait.
I always look forward to eating here and never leave hungry.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Love Mediterranean cuisine. Staff is always smiling and friendly. Food is always fresh and tastes great.

Visited November 2012
Great Mills, Maryland, United States
“Great lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

The staff were very helpful, even bringing our order outside to us. The Jasmine kabob was excellent, as was the taboule. If you like Greek food, this is the place to go! We didn't try the Lebanese food, but it is probably equally good.

Visited September 2012
Cary, North Carolina
“Fresh food and lots of it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Good place for fast food Middle Eastern dishes. They cook to order and are very attentive. Grape leaves weren't as fresh as I've had but the rest of the meal was great. Casual atmosphere with some outdoor seating, little noisy outside, though.

Visited December 2011

Been to Jasmin? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Jasmin, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.