“Decent but wouldn't stay here again.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Cary - Regency Parkway South

You added Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Cary - Regency Parkway South to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Cary - Regency Parkway South
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3100 Regency Pkwy., Cary, NC 27511   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #20 of 22 Hotels in Cary
Virginia
“Decent but wouldn't stay here again.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2010

Booked through Travelocity, wanted room with separate bedroom for kids. When arrived, they had a 2 room Smoking suite. It smelled badly - I should have been more careful when booking to specify nonsmoking. Switched to a cheaper one room nonsmoking, when we went to look, it was dirty with towels/sheets unchanged. The room we ended up with was ok but I wouldn't stay here again - had to go to front desk to get shampoo. I should have realized that this wouldn't be appropriate for a 2 night stay with 2 kids. Would choose another hotel next time in Cary. Great if you are planning on staying more than a weekend though, has a kitchen.

Stayed September 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Cary, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2010

My stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe in Cary, NC was well above my expectations. The first of many impressive qualities of this establishment was the inviting front desk staff. They were not only informative but also very hospitable. The second thing I noticed was the fabulous price per room! I was taken aback when I was charged roughly $60 for my stay. For $60 I received pool access, exercise equipment at my leisure, free continental breakfast, an extremely safe environment, and a room equipped with a television, pull out couch, queen sized bed and a full sized kitchen where I prepared dinner. With all things said, I would highly recommend your trip to Cary be spent at the Extended Stay Deluxe. In such a rough economy, this truly is a steal and who wouldn't want to feel as though they are in the comfort of their own home?

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Norcross
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2008

I stayed there long term -- from Jan '08 to Aug '08.
Overall it was a good experience because:

* its in a nice clean suburban area.
* it was a better value than getting an apartment since all toiletries, linen, and furniture were there
* the staff was friendly
* although occasional aroma from tenant's dogs, the cleaning crew would shampoo hallway carpet at least once a week.

The cleaning staff was never thorough, however, I usually cleaned my own room and lived comfortably. I always kept a can of Lysol.

The only issue that I had was their frequent supply shortage.
Toilet tissue and towels ran out a few times too many for me.
Especially if a college sports team came in.

Otherwise, I would not mind living there again.

• Liked — the price and the service
  • Disliked — shortage of supplies
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
North Carolina Smoky Mountains, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2006

got sent here via priceline, when I got to the lobby and looked in to the admin area, I thought YIKES (looked messy, rundown, kind of like public housing or dorm furniture in the tiny little lobby. But it was in a nce part of town, and I had already paid, so I had to stay there. The corridor to the room and the lobby itself were the only negative, but because I had low expecations at that point, I was VERY impressed once I opened my door and saw my space. Totally complete kitchen, decent bath, large suite area, and very comfortable bed. Someone had negelected to clean out the previous resident's few grocery items from the shelves, so I threw out the open pb&j and other partially used things.
The blanket on the bed looked dirty, but hey, for 39 bucks on priceline, what do you expect?

• Liked — price
  • Disliked — initial impressinon, lobby, appears run down from first glance but it's not
  • Stayed October 2006, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Lahaina, Hawaii
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2005

Stayed here for 1 night after 4 nights at Pinehurst. I liked this room better!!!
Front desk staff at check in as well as check out were very nice and helpful.
Not fancy but close to many things and very reasonable if booked through the website, $50 including tax was a STEAL.

• Stayed July 2005
Westminster, Maryland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2005

Based on the prior review and the fact that I had a business trip in Cary, I decided to stay here. Well the bed was pretty comfortable and the check in staff was great, but besides that it's all downhill. The lobby is stuffy and cramp. The carpet in the halls needs a major cleaning, someone spilled something in the elevator the 1st day I was there and it was just a messy sticky mass on the 4th day, which was my checkout day. The carpet in the room was pretty worn and the couch and chair had a musty odor, with crumbs still on the couch from the last person. The room is a nice size and has a decent kitchen. The bathroom was pretty clean, but the vanity was peeling apart. Pretty regular TV, air conditioner worked ok when fully on, went off on any other setting and would not click back on automatically. So, I probably would not stay here again, but it was not that bad.

• Stayed May 2005, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2005

First experience staying here. Office staff extremely polite and helpful. Housekeeping staff excellent. Room totally wonderful and the absolute best beds I have ever slept in on the road. I have never had such a pleasant experience and rest. Going back with whole family for some festivities and were so impressed with the kitchen facilities, we are going up two days earlier than planned because we know we can have some peace and quiet to rest up and prepare breakfast or whatever without having to get dressed and drive somewhere. You will never be disappointed in this place. Highly recommeded.

Been to Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Cary - Regency Parkway South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Cary - Regency Parkway South

Address: 3100 Regency Pkwy., Cary, NC 27511
Location: United States > North Carolina > Cary
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #20 of 22 Hotels in Cary
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Cary - Regency Parkway South 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Extended Stay, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Cary - Regency Parkway South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Cary - Regency Parkway South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.