“So so Thia” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #186 of 359 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: Thai
“So so Thia”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

We went for lunch we really weren't impressed. That summer rolls were ok 2 small shrimp in each not really worth the cost. The Pad Thai had tough chicken and was bland. There was only 1 waitress we had to ask for water twice and really wasn't much for servicing the customer. We won't be back. There are much better places in raleigh.

“Nice choices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

We went here for Dinner and surprisingly there were multiple vegetarian choices. Quality of food was very good and the waitress was very decent and respectful of our time/mood. She apologized when her beeper rang while talking to us, and continued with food explanation.

Visited May 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Try the thai food at yum yum, you will love it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I'd never been to Thai restaurant in my life; however, I've become a huge fan of Thai food since I went yum yum. I and my girl friend wanted to try new and fresh dinner. We searched and found this restaurant. The reviews were correct. The service and taste were great, and the price was very fair!!!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“Chilly night out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Was one of few restaurants open when Cary shut down due to threat of snow.. The food was very good..
We had the Pad Thai, Red Curry and Tom Na.. All worth having again

Visited January 2014
New York City, New York
“It's a no go”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

I got takeout - if I had eaten in, I would have sent it back. Chicken dish defiantly had chicken livers in it. Eggplant was way too salty. Both dishes were soupy. I should have taken the hint when no one was there on a Friday night.

• Visited December 2013