Where do I begin?
1) the people who wrote good reviews on Bowmans clearly have never been out to eat nor do they have any basic expectations at all.
2) while being seated by the boss lady, we were told they serve pepsi products. My daughter asked for water, my wife asked for a pepsi and I asked for a beer. Very sternly I was told they dont serve beer and that I can have a pepsi. Okay, i'll take a pepsi.
3) DO NOT ask for a lemon with your water. If you want lemon, there's a whole dish full of lemon juice packets that are full of chemicals and dont taste anything like lemon.
4) my daughters grilled chicken sandwhich has a strange look to it and was microwaved. Under know circumstances was this cooked after we ordered it. The french fries were hanging out under a heat lamp for a couple of hours.
5) my fried oysters were not fried after I ordered them. Just a simple push of a microwave button would do the trick. My tater tots were hanging out under a heat lamp for several days. Tarter sauce should be cold and served with the seafood. Instead, there was a large squeeze bottle sitting there since 1970.
6) let's get back to boss lady for a minute.....she seated a table of 7 and 2 of them went to the bathroom. She was upset that while taking their pepsi product drink order, they were missing.
7) We asked boss lady for two more minutes to read over the menu. She was back in exactly two minutes AND forcefully begin to take our order if we were ready or not.
8) DO NOT ask boss lady any questions. Get your pepsi product, order your lunch, eat your lunch, get out.
9) so long story short...they are simply being cheap about their whole operation and take no pride at all in service and quality of their food. There are other establishments who will be much better.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.