“Best hotel on Carolina Beach! Do not miss this!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Beach House Inn and Suites

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Carolina Beach
Beach House Inn and Suites
You added Beach House Inn and Suites to your Saves list
412 Carolina Beach Ave North, Carolina Beach, NC 28428   |
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Carolina Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Best hotel on Carolina Beach! Do not miss this!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Helpful from the start, clean, friendly, accommodating, great location, reasonable pricing, room was immaculate! We had a suite & it was fully equipped with everything we needed. I've got only positive to say about this hotel. A few king sized bed rooms would be my only suggestion but the queen beds were fine. They've renovated & improved everything, new mattresses early this year! Since I go down to this beach frequently, I'll stay here every time-also, our maid service representative was named Dawn, she was absolutely amazing! They need 10 more like her, conscientious, friendly, caring, she made our experience superior & she made us feel welcome.

• Stayed August 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

This is a great little place that might not be luxury but it's clean and in a great location. We called as we were driving down the highway and they got is a room with a great rate. Desk staff was very pleasent and helpful. Many things within walking distance. Including the beautiful beach which is right out your back door.

• Stayed August 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here with my fiancé at the end of may for a week. Found this awesome place thru tripadvisor! We absolutely loved it, this town is so welcoming and lovely! We came back at the end of June with our family just because we loved it soo much!! We travel from upstate NY every year to somewhere nice by the ocean and this place will definitely be a staple in our life for years to come!!

• Stayed May 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

Set in Carolina Beach this motel fits well into the multitude of locally owned motels and businesses. It actually appears a little better than most. Pros are... very clean (cleaning staff in daily, fresh towels, linens if u ask) very friendly (staff and locals), awesome location (right on beach), cheap when compared to bigger hotels in area (nearly 1/3 of the price for us). Cons are... rooms dated (but functional and as I said it fits the area), if u r on the first floor u can hear upstairs neighbors walking around/water from shower/flushing, AC unit a little noisy. I was very impressed with how staff was constantly cleaning up. Even sweeping the parking lot lol. The boardwalk/beach town scene is easy walking distance. Bottom line is great value, location, and cleanliness. I will be back soon except I will stay on the second floor.

• Stayed July 2012
Burlington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

This was a great mini vacation that my husband and I spent a Beach House Inn. The price was fantastic for an ocean front room with private balcony.We spent 7/19 - 7/22/2012 at the Beach House, it was very roomy, and clean. The most comfortable beds I've slept in besides my own. We had a kitchenette but did very little cooking because everything you needed was within walking distance. I will recommend this place to all my vacationing friends and will stay again in the near future. Thanks Beach House Inn for a great weekend.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

We were on the 2nd floor w/a 2 & 4 yr old. There are no elevators here - at all. Our room was ocean front, which was nice, with a rather wide balcony too. View was great, carpet in the room was not though. It was always damp feeling - even when we arrived. The room was okay, just need updates, but clean in all aspects. Our room had 2 beds & kitchenette & 1 bath - nothing special, but it was okay for a long weekend. (I understand they have since updated their units- or are in the process). The pool is on the parking lot side of the bldg. A lot of ppl complain about the mgmt, but I thought they were very nice, i didnt have a lot of dealing with them, but if this were my property I'd be pretty particular about things too, especially given that the property is pretty small in comparison to other hotels/resorts.

Room Tip: Low Room as there are no elevators. But not all rooms are ocean front or have private balconies.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
SUMMERFIELD, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

My wife and I and our two sons (ages 6 & 13) just spent two nights at the Beach House Inn at Carolina Beach. We usually spend a couple thousand dollars to rent an ocean front condo for the week for our annual beach trip. However, since this was our 2nd beach trip this summer, and somewhat last minute, our goal was to make it as affordable and cost effective as possible. My wife found The Beach House Inn online and both the rates and the reviews were good, so we made our reservations.
Our room was meticulously clean. I’m an absolute neat freak that probably borders on OCD. Our room exceeded even my crazy “standards”. I kept looking for something that “wasn’t quite clean”, but never found it.
The mattresses of the two twin beds were very comfortable. The a/c unit looked to be fairly new, was quiet, and worked well.
My family and I enjoyed our 2 days at the Beach House Inn. We would absolutely stay there again.
Pros: clean, quiet, polite staff, nice grounds, affordable
Cons: the kitchen and parts of the bathroom were definitely dated (but clean!). The old school tube television was a bit small to be mounted as high as it was, which made it hard for me to see. A larger flat screen would have been nice.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Beach House Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!