“Good food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Yadkinville, North Carolina
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

We went here on a Thursday night. I don't think they were ready for such a crowd. The service was okay but we did not receive service I would have liked. The food on the other hand was very good!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“great hot food and clean for Carolina beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Good Pizza, great linguini and pasta dishes. The linguini with shrimp and spicey sauce is killer!! It's one of the cleanest Restaurants I have seen in Carolina Beach as well. Most of the ones I have been too probably couldn't pass the health inspectors test. i would recommend it to my friends

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Waste of time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend went to this place and we get sit at thw table and guess what after long 30 min of waiting and being ignore we left the place !!! hungry but most of it angry of the service , we as costumers we dont appreciate being ignore!!! So people don't waste your time and eat somewhere else !!!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Now That's Italian!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have visited Uncle Vinnie's several times. It can get quite crowded so plan to go at a decent time. Even when they are crowded, they definitely aim to please. I've tried several things here and find the Bianca pizza to be one of my favorites. Another must is the bruschetta! mmmm! It is the best I have ever had. Garlic knots are another great side to get while here. Even if you can't go, definitely call in an order for pick up and eat it at the beach house. You can't go wrong. The flavor is outstanding. The garlic is so right and so fresh! I'll definitely visit here again. My mother and I both discuss this place on a regular basis.

Visited July 2013
kure beach,nc
“Best Italian in Wilmington area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Homemade sauces, mozzarella, & breads....killer pizza...what's not to like? We have eaten there over 20 times and never once been disappointed. Attentive wait staff, reasonably priced.

Visited May 2013