Nice clean motel. Reasonably priced. They offer free breakfast. Sausage gravy was good, eggs and biscuits,cereal ,toast and jelly. Coffee was really good.at night they had soup. Donna does the cooking there. Good cook and really nice person. Everyone there was really nice. Only problem I had was a weak Internet signal. Think if you stay on first floor signal will be stronger. We will stay there next time we go to the mountains. Also they allow your dog with small deposit.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Asheville West Hotel Candler
- Days Inn Asheville West Hotel
- Days Inn Candler
- Candler Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience warm southern hospitality during your next visit the beautiful North Carolina mountains at Days Inn Asheville West hotel. Located off Interstate 40, our Candler, NC, hotel is near Great Smoky Mountains National Park and at the doorstep of pristine wilderness and abundant outdoor recreation.Help yourself to free Daybreak breakfast buffet each morning then return to your spacious guest room, complete with a microwave and refrigerator. Stay connected to the office with free Wi-Fi Internet access, swim in our outdoor pool or picnic in the barbeque area. End your busy day with our complimentary southern supper. Our pet-friendly Candler, NC, hotel offers 24-hour front desk service and free parking, including space for large vehicles. Rooms with mountain views as well as handicapped-accessible and non-smoking accommodations are available. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Days Inn Asheville West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.