“Beautiful spot, lovely cabins, reasonable price, will come again.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mountain Springs Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Candler
Mountain Springs Cabins
You added Mountain Springs Cabins to your Saves list
27 Emmas Cove Rd, Candler, NC 28715 ‎   |
Special Offer
It's Cold Outside Package
Rehoboth, Massachusetts
“Beautiful spot, lovely cabins, reasonable price, will come again.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2011

Title says it all. Love the entire Asheville area. That we had Moutain Springs Cabins to come home to everyday made the stay perfect.

• Stayed May 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Johnson City, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2011

Ever since I was a little kid, I wanted to take a vacation to a secluded cabin in an area surrounded by nature. I found that with Mountain Springs Cabins in May, 2011. I stayed in Cabin #13, The Cricket, and I had a wonderful time. The staff is amazing. I was only booked for Friday and Saturday, but I was informed the cabin was available on Sunday if I was interested. When I said I couldn't afford another night, they let me stay the extra night for free, and I was a first-time costumer. But believe me, after my fabulous stay, I will now be a regular costumer. You're close enough to Asheville while still being able to enjoy a secluded, peaceful stay. I was creekside which was amazing. I found everything I wanted and more at Mountain Springs Cabins and can't wait to return.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Yucaipa, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2011

This was very nice! Was close enough to Asheville, yet away enough to experience the peaceful outdoors. The cabin size was perfect, clean, and comfortable.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Falls Church, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2011

My husband and 2 kids (8 year old boy and 6 year old girl) loved staying in the cabins. There is a stream that runs behind the cabins that the kids loved playing in and my husband was able to go fishing for some relaxation. The cabin grounds are very well kept and laid out very nicely. Our cabin was very comfortable, clean, and cabin decor was very fitting and well done. The staff were very friendly, pleasant, thoughtful, and helpful. The cabins are nicely located to national park and downtown Asheville. We really enjoyed our 4 night stay during our Spring break- my daughter even cried when we had to leave. We will definitely be going back.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Mason, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2011

We loved our "Mountain Springs" cabin!! It was up a little hill and looked over a stream. There was a hammock beside the stream or we could just sit on our porch and enjoy it. The cabin was extremely clean (and I mean noticeably!) and nicely decorated. Kate was friendly and very helpful re: places to go, restaurant recommendations, and/or directions. I would absolutely NOT even hesitate to return or suggest it to anyone. We had a great time at a great place!!

Room Tip: We enjoyed ours, because it faced the stream.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
San Diego, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2011

In 2009 I had made reservations for myself and two distant brothers for a family reunion. The brother coming from Afghanistan gave notice he could not make it a week before arrival. I called and wrote requesting cancellation, but was told "30 days notice was required. They would do the best they could to fill the vacancies". My card was charged full boat: 3 small cabins. 2 nights.
1) Be very careful about your plans. A lot can happen in 30 days. Obtain trip insurance if possible.
2) Choose another location. These are not the only cabins in Asheville, NC. and other location demands 30 days notice.
3) There is/was no indication Mountain Springs made any effort to "fill the vacancies".
4) There is no reason for them to do so because they have the bucks, and now do not have to pay to have the cabins cleaned, maintained, or extend personnel time. With 30 days notice it becomes almost a guaranteed freebee a couple of times a month for them.
5) This was my fault for not reading the fine print twice and recognizing that I don't have control over my life and family 30 days out.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with friends
Somerville, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2011

The Mountain Springs Cabins are a hidden gem! Need I say more? The staff are incredible and customer service was outstanding. The locations was amazing - just outside of Asheville - but secluded enough in the Smokey Mountains to get that feeling. If I ever get married I want to have my wedding here. You won't regret this stay for one second.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends

Been to Mountain Springs Cabins? Share your experiences!