When my husband and I decided to forgo the tropical islands in the Caribbean as a way to spend our honeymoon for a quiet retreat at a Bed & Breakfast, we must say that this was a decision we would not regret. Upon arrival at beautiful “Honey Hill” mansion, we were greeted by the attentive and friendly: Gretchen and Cheryl. The Engadine suite was fabulous; the pictures on the website do not do it justice (in terms of comfort and style). The food was amazing, every morning we were greeted with a full gourmet breakfast and to top that off, we had homemade snacks waiting for us daily as we returned from a full day of hiking. Watching the sunset on the top of their onsite hill was breathtaking . We are definitely looking forward to spending our anniversary there in the near future and would completely recommend “Honey Hill”.
- Also Known As:
- Honey Hill Asheville Inn And Cabins Hotel Candler
- Honey Hill Asheville Inn And Cabins Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Honey Hill Inn and Cabins is nestled in the mountains just outside of Asheville, North Carolina. It is conveniently located just 15 minutes from downtown Asheville and the Biltmore Estate and a short drive to some of the area's most popular outdoor adventures, including whitewater rafting, tubing, horseback riding, hot air ballooning and skiing. Situated on more than 12 acres of rolling hills with stunning mountain views, Honey Hill offers two unique options for your getaway. Stay in the mansion and enjoy old world elegance and a delicious breakfast in our dining room. Or escape to one of our six fully-equipped cabins where you can be closer to nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Honey Hill Asheville Inn and Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.