This was the best chance on a place to stay, in a long, long time! Being from the west coast, I wasn't sure where to stay on our 3 week vacation. We were so excited we pick Inn on Pamlico Sound. The view, the room, a huge basket of goodies, a refrigerator full of drinks, along with coffee and cookies was just wonderful. The staff, so gracious and friendly, and did I mention the view and the grounds? And the food? It's a one stop place. You really don't want to leave. Thanks Pamlico on the Sound, we loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A casually elegant waterfront boutique hotel on the Pamlico Sound. Accommodations range from soundfront queens to premium kings with private decks, and spa tubs. Amenities include gourmet three course breakfast, fresh baked goods, kayaks, bicycles, pool, home theater, library, 1,700 DVDs, complementary beverages and snacks, beach chairs, beach towels, and high speed internet. Gourmet waterfront fine dining; fresh, organic and local. Weddings and catering. Our goal is to provide the experience of an honored guest in our casually elegant hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your The Inn on Pamlico Sound reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn On Pamlico Sound Hotel Buxton
- The Inn On Pamlico Sound Hatteras Island, NC - Buxton