My husband & I decided at the last minute to go to the Outer Banks for the weekend. We could not get into the Inn on the Pamlico Sound (the other B&B in Buxton), so we settled on Cape Hatteras B&B. It was not a bad runner up!
The staff is incredibly friendly. Cindy's breakfast was wonderful - we had bananas foster french toast one morning & a potato frittata the next. They were very accommodating of my vegetarian hubby. Also, Cathy & a few guests gave us wonderful dining & sightseeing recommendations. If you want a very nice dinner, try the Inn at Pamlico Sound right down the road (make reservations at sunset).
The "efficiency room" was nice. It had a couch, small dining room table, kitchenette, bedroom, and a small bathroom. It was a lot of space for a reasonable price.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Hatteras b&b
- Cape Hatteras Hotel
- Cape Hatteras Hotel Buxton
- Cape Hatteras
- Cape Hatteras Bed Breakfast
- Cape Hatteras Bed And Breakfast Hatteras Island, NC - Buxton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amenities: wireless internet, fresh made breakfasts, filtered drinking water, homemade mint tea, and an afternoon snack. Relax on our sundeck with a beautiful view of the ocean, comfortable seating, and a gas grill. Enjoy using our enclosed outdoor H/C showers, lockable surfboard and sailboard storage, bicycles, beach chairs, coolers, and beach bags. Travel light and keep us in mind for quick escapes, sanity breaks, and relaxing vacations. ... more less