My wife and I were very pleased by our stay at the Cape Hatteras B&B! Cathy and the staff were very very friendly and made us feel welcome during our four night stay. The room was cool, clean, and comfortable. We also enjoyed reading on the sundeck and playing games in the main room. Breakfast was always filling and delicious, and we ate a variety of different foods during our stay. The beach was less than 500 feet away, and the B&B even provided beach chairs for its guests. The staff cares very much about making each guest as comfortable and happy as possible. We would definitely recommend this B&B to our friends, and hope to come back ourselves next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amenities: wireless internet, fresh made breakfasts, filtered drinking water, homemade mint tea, and an afternoon snack. Relax on our sundeck with a beautiful view of the ocean, comfortable seating, and a gas grill. Enjoy using our enclosed outdoor H/C showers, lockable surfboard and sailboard storage, bicycles, beach chairs, coolers, and beach bags. Travel light and keep us in mind for quick escapes, sanity breaks, and relaxing vacations. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cape Hatteras Hotel Buxton
- Cape Hatteras b&b
- Cape Hatteras Bed Breakfast
- Cape Hatteras Bed And Breakfast Hatteras Island, NC - Buxton