Wish every morning was like this. This B and B is a little different than most which turned out to be a good thing. It was a motel so all the rooms have their own outside entrance. There is a choice of 3 different times for breakfast. The rooms are made up daily. There is a choice of breakfast options. The breakfasts were all wonderful. There is coffee in the breakfast room all day starting at 7am. The breakfast room, beautiful sun room and deck are on the 2nd floor. The B and B is about 1/2 block from the beach. Our room was very clean and comfortable. Included a fridge, microwave and little coffee pot plus hair dryer. We didn't take advantage of it but they have beach chairs, towels, sunhats, totes etc to take to the beach. Walking distance to Diamond Shoals seafood restaurant. Very near Cape Hatteras light house. Virginia and Jed were great hosts and their backgrounds in the hospitality industry show. Only one suggestion, make the whole place non smoking! Good luck with the little one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amenities: wireless internet, fresh made breakfasts, filtered drinking water, homemade mint tea, and an afternoon snack. Relax on our sundeck with a beautiful view of the ocean, comfortable seating, and a gas grill. Enjoy using our enclosed outdoor H/C showers, lockable surfboard and sailboard storage, bicycles, beach chairs, coolers, and beach bags. Travel light and keep us in mind for quick escapes, sanity breaks, and relaxing vacations. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cape Hatteras Hotel Buxton
- Cape Hatteras b&b
- Cape Hatteras Bed Breakfast
- Cape Hatteras Bed And Breakfast Hatteras Island, NC - Buxton