My husband, our two kids, and i just returned from our 4 night stay here. We'd previously stayed at the Cape Pines when coming down for the several years prior, but this will be our new "go to". It is an older building, so don't expect The Hilton. However,
if you want a super cheap, friendly, safe, clean place to stay, in a great centralized location.... Look no further! The maid here is one of the sweetest peope I've ever met, and the office staff is really great, too! The pool is really nice, and the rooms are being renovated as we speak,
so it will only get better!!! Its also only steps from a grrat reataurant, Super Wings, Angelos pizza,
and Uncle Eddys frozen custard. If youre expectations are reasonable, you'll be thrilled with this place!
- Also Known As:
- The Croatoan Hotel Buxton
- The Croatoan Hotel
- Falcon Hotel Buxton
- Falcon Motel Hatteras Island, NC - Buxton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Falcon Motel is located about 1/4 mile off the beach and 1 mile from the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse. All of the rooms are ground level and non smoking. There is a fish cleaning table where you can clean your catch. The rooms are clean, comfortable and inexpensive. We also have a swimming pool and picnic area under the live oaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Falcon Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.